World of Warships

• Dayyyum. I was feeling good about passing 100k in a tier 3 dd. For the life of me, I can't hit shit in a BB. Mebbe more training

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• I run across people at tier 3 who are good enough to hit me the first time at great distance, even in a dd. I want to learn to do that

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• There are youboob videos on aiming your cannons. You'll get it down eventually.

I'm having a large time after three years of not playing... Sometimes I get sunk right off the bat, sometimes I end up at the top of the team score list. This is bots though... I haven't gone to the PVP yet.

• A BB is hard as shit to run. Best I have found is get in close range to another BB and that's when the fun starts.

Lob HE at the enemy at extreme range and as they close in give their broadside AP, if they are only presenting stern or bow go back to HE and aim for the superstructure and rain fire on them.

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• most are shit until you get your captain a few perks.

Yep, at least 10 points. Be aware of the signals and camos you have as well. Some are a real bonus.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

• I run across people at tier 3 who are good enough to hit me the first time at great distance, even in a dd. I want to learn to do that

It's just torpedo spam and target lead. You know where they're at when they spawn, it's not a mystery. Fire torpedos into the channels between islands and into capture circles before you can even see the other team, reload fast and keep spamming them out.

Not a fan of the cruisers and bb's, t3-t5 torpedo dd's are the most fun but I wouldn't mind running a CV they looked cool on twitch.

• I was talking about their guns. I mean, you see range to the, you see their heading, you see flight time, you know at max speed it's about 1 second per ticket mark... Out of a salvo, half go too far, half go too short

• I double it for destroyers and 3/4 for BB. Their heading has a bigger impact than you would think too.

• wouldn't mind running a CV they looked cool on twitch.

I just got my first one after three years playing. HMS Hermes it's fun but you are more use keeping stuff spotted than actually trying to kill anything.

• I've found being in a BB even in a tier 4 match... You are utterly fucking helpless when the CV planes are flying about. Had two different ships erased by a single place with 15k+ left. It's like fucking Arty squared. I doubt I'll ever move up any BB lines

• AA crossfire is very lethal

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.