Gee, maybe us servile, ass-kissin,' Queen loving, butler people are better off being ruled by the British Crown!!

• LOL Saint, Australia is on my bucket list, provided I can establish a new identity and start over.

You would like it here, I like your country too, always have a great time.. we are pretty similar..

Just don’t talk about guns or that we are not free.. :snicker

• You would like it here, I like your country too, always have a great time.. we are pretty similar..

Just don’t talk about guns or that we are not free.. :snicker

The notorious ignorant Sepps here are so uninformed about us they think the Queen rules Oz. This Hun slut is merely a figurehead. The Unistace rules Oz, and has done so since 1942.

Sure we make independent decisions about our roads, garbage collection, baby health and local bylaws, but anything important needs the imprimatur of some pimply-faced junior clerk in WASPington.

Back in 1975, when the then PM, Gough Whitlam, (1972 to 1975) tried to be a little bit independent of the Reich - he insubordinately questioned one of their imperial orders!! - the absolutely OUTRAGED Reich imperiously sacked him and his entire administration. And, like the pathetic little puppets that we are, us arse licking Aussies just grumbled a bit and went back to being good little Sepponese serfs by the next weekend.

https://www.theguardian.com/co…d-australian-independence

Actually, the Sepps are that fucking dumb they don't even realise Britain (or Airstrip One*) also became a Sepponese occupied Satrapy of the Reich back in 1941-42.

* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…s_of_Nineteen_Eighty-Four

• I love you choppy..

F5D726AD-DBC5-46D3-A337-51D739EB648A.gif

• You are off your meds I think

Maybe you and your Ice Cream friends need to chill out a bit. Admittedly I gave up my meds over 20 years ago, but do you know what I don't do? I don't come onto a forum like you guys have done and threaten to beat up posters. I come on here to talk to people I've known for 20 plus years dude... these are my friends. You guys have come on here and already, twice, you have threatened to beat me up.

Bring it fag- you're in California? You want to kick my ass? Fuckin bring it- fuckin dip shit.

Gina, this mixing of your Ice cream board and FW do not work. But I do want to kick the living shit out of Saint. He's a tool.

• Maybe you and your Ice Cream friends need to chill out a bit. Admittedly I gave up my meds over 20 years ago, but do you know what I don't do? I don't come onto a forum like you guys have done and threaten to beat up posters. I come on here to talk to people I've known for 20 plus years dude... these are my friends. You guys have come on here and already, twice, you have threatened to beat me up.

Bring it fag- you're in California? You want to kick my ass? Fuckin bring it- fuckin dip shit.

Gina, this mixing of your Ice cream board and FW do not work. But I do want to kick the living shit out of Saint. He's a tool.

Gina the Poser felt hopelessly outnumbered by me. So she thought; "Why not bring my turd tamping faggoty friends over to FW and we can gang up on that beastly poof abominating Chopper?!!"

She-It doesn't realise all the faggot tolerant straights here are tolerant in name only. That they will soon turn on her and her fecally freaky friends when they feel they are outnumbered and in the sexual minority.

• airhead i love you.. im sorry someone threatened you, im sure it was a joke..

Most of the new people are women..

Crystal is a cute female. If she threatened to beat you up, its a total joke..

• Maybe you and your Ice Cream friends need to chill out a bit. Admittedly I gave up my meds over 20 years ago, but do you know what I don't do? I don't come onto a forum like you guys have done and threaten to beat up posters. I come on here to talk to people I've known for 20 plus years dude... these are my friends. You guys have come on here and already, twice, you have threatened to beat me up.

Who threatened you... Not one of us. We tell EACHOTHER, you're off your meds. OK. We joke. I've

been on forums for years. No group has ever been so unwelcoming.

So we are doing our own thing.

And you're saying you're going to kick someone's ass .. Pot kettle black m'dear.

So if you're not on meds, I think a chill pill is in order.

• airhead i love you.. im sorry someone threatened you, im sure it was a joke..

Most of the new people are women..

Crystal is a cute female. If she threatened to beat you up, its a total joke..

I haven't threatened anyone.. Show us a screenshot or it didn't happen.

• Gina the Poser felt hopelessly outnumbered by me. So she thought; "Why not bring my turd tamping faggoty friends over to FW and we can gang up on that beastly poof abominating Chopper?!!"

She-It doesn't realise all the faggot tolerant straights here are tolerant in name only. That they will soon turn on her and her fecally freaky friends when they feel they are outnumbered and in the sexual minority.

If that's how you feel about the owner of the forum, you really should fuck off to another forum.

I have a lot of gay friends btw. I live in nyc. We are very tolerant of most things, except two faced bigot phonies

• I haven't threatened anyone.. Show us a screenshot or it didn't happen.

I didn’t see any of the ladies threaten him???

On day two of me being on the forum chopper wrote that myself and GG should have been around when hitler was in power and he would have executed us for being perverts, or something along those lines. Did I cry about it? No. I thought it was funny..

• I didn’t see any of the ladies threaten him???

On day two of me being on the forum chopper wrote that myself and GG should have been around when hitler was in power and he would have executed us for being perverts, or something along those lines. Did I cry about it? No. I thought it was funny..

Perversion is a type of human behavior that deviates from that which is understood to be orthodox or normal.

This is a totally accurate description of you and your cross-dressing tranny friend. Although the day is fast approaching when folks like you and it will be vanilla normal and heterosexuals will be the perverts.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!