Lost some more freedom

• Like this one John? :biggrin

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• I don't care about bump stocks or banning them. I know I know, the "hardliners" say we can't give an inch. But bump stocks were designed specifically to circumvent the NFA laws. So I don't care, not even a little.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• I never said that.. I said what #7 said... who gives a flying fuck about some joke ass novelty bump stock?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Now I wish I had one so I could tell them to fuck off.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I would be embarrassed to have one... I mean.. not as much as having that frog with the toupee eyebrows as a leader but.. you know...

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• that faggot chump is to blame. the sooner he is gone along with his unconstitutional executive orders, the better… may he burn in hell

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• that faggot chump is to blame. the sooner he is gone along with his unconstitutional executive orders, the better… may he burn in hell

No, it was George W.

Had they not outlawed 14" shoelaces, they would never had the precedent to outlaw bump stocks.

shoestring-machinegun.jpg

• See.... this is how it happens.

“Well it was a silly idea, so I don’t care”

Goodbye to more of your freedoms.....

I guess you are no better.... you are slaves like then the rest of the world...

Vegas shooting..... now banned

• exactly right... I would not piss in chumps face if his head was on fire.... but I guess he has enough WARPAC whores to do that for him

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• exactly right... I would not piss in chumps face if his head was on fire.... but I guess he has enough WARPAC whores to do that for him

Choppy Jr has spoken.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

• where did you get that from??????? far stretch from a direct infringement on the 2nd

Please explain the difference between the shoestring and a bump stock.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19