Newbies

• That’s great “advise” laz.. lol.

I was beginning to wonder that’s how Americans spell advice..

You have no problem with the new people so far?,

677554E3-EFD1-4296-BFD7-1BAD60664746.gif

• Yep.... we can just skip by posts or posters that are boring or stupid to us. No big deal.... having to scroll through Reidsteins and fingers drivel is a small price to pay for having an unmoderated place to hang with friends

lazs

Though it can take a couple of hours to scroll past a goat post

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• Thassrite, Lars. Sub human libruls soshallusts, goddamned Christ denyin' commies, and anyone with a contrary opinion, especially them filthy furriners, are all fair game.

But decent family values faggots and sundry other disgusting deviates are no different to us “straights,” http://www.familyresearchinst.…s-of-what-homosexuals-do/ and therefore they should be beyond reproach. Especially if you are fucking the sister of one of them!

• I'm picturing a West Side Story vibe here

a.jpg

FW is like the Jets and ICOM is like those good kids in school. Here, ICOM- try to take the ball!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Anyway without notice I thought this was a furum raid- which is cool, forum raids can be fun- but Alice Cooper is more fun.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Best live show ever. Crank this loud, and rock. And let's get along. You know- like some adults do.

• That’s my fave Alice song .i know his guitarist Ryan .......

• External Content www.youtube.com

• I like it:flowers

• Ok.. unless you are the singer? music vids are not conversation.

lazs

Respectfully disagree

At least one video I posted today ,somewhere ,I was the guitarist ..uhhuh

Get hip Daddy O

• Ok.. music vids are not conversation.. period.. also.. looking at your cell phone while out and about is not interacting with the real world.

Why is this shit so hard for some to grasp?

Now that I have started drinking early? I can truthfully say... almost all of these music vids are crap.. I mean.. reality show bullshit. no.. worse.. inane idiocracy bullshit.

we have like 10 music vid threads going.. yet.. every fucking thread some moron inserts a 'look at me I am cool as this group I listen to" bullshit. NO ONE FUCKING CARES They are not amusing.. they are not memes that people actually like.. they do not make you look hip or cool. They are music vids by people who are not much cooler than you.. it is fucking pathetic. Why the fuck do you have to fill your life with this drivel?

Ok.. was that over the top a little? Sometimes I can't tell.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Well I am a newbie after all ...what do I know

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!