Dedicate A Song To A Poster.

• Fossy.. I am Celtic but don't fit in at the ren fair things.. got kicked out last time for simply winning that log/padded club thing. I guess I should not have shouted out 'which one of you muther fuckers is next'

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• LUCID 52

Miss you!

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Barbarian! :snicker

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• @SMOK3Y

Thankfully, most of the music posted is NOT COUNTRY!!! I cant stand that shit lol.

You probably shouldn't have said that :snicker

You'll find out why soon enough..

*skips away*

• This one is for all you balding guys out there...

:snicker

• You probably shouldn't have said that :snicker

You'll find out why soon enough..

*skips away*

I actually like that vid you posted. The Kingswood one. And I have heard a bunch of new stuff to maybe listen to when I 'm out on the tractor all day. I get tired of fm radio, as no matter what station you listen to, seems like you hear the same songs day after day week after week.

• Thankfully, most of the music posted is NOT COUNTRY!!! I cant stand that shit lol.

Im not a huge fan of that mainstream country, but this young guy from Canada, he is 23, blew my mind a few weeks back, I bought both his albums.. has got that johnny cash iconic vibe going on, it doesn’t come around much.. have a listen, it’s worth it.

Chris Stapleton is another I can’t stop listening to.. very cool voice.

• This isn't for any of you.

It's for me. Killer cover.

External Content youtu.be

• I actually like that vid you posted. The Kingswood one. And I have heard a bunch of new stuff to maybe listen to when I 'm out on the tractor all day. I get tired of fm radio, as no matter what station you listen to, seems like you hear the same songs day after day week after week.

I love a few of their songs, but the one I posted here makes me writhe and gyrate.... I love it.

ahem

• External Content www.youtube.com

• @Crystalplumage

This is from a Star is born and is 90s pop, but I can’t help but love it.. heal me..

How is your injury btw?

• @Crystalplumage

Rufus can be hit and miss, but this one is great..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!