Dedicate A Song To A Poster.

• Soon.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Soon.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not if it has any effect on your overtime, right?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• @Crystalplumage

This is from a Star is born and is 90s pop, but I can’t help but love it.. heal me..

How is your injury btw?

I'm better. I still have pain in my lower back. Gonna get a full acupuncture tx from a friend this week. I can't reach to do it myself.

• Oh....sad songs? here is a really sad one..... that fucking indian is probly still there rusting away and I got no way of finding out where it is!!

lazs

External Content www.youtube.com

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Not if it has any effect on your overtime, right?

OT is 401k money and then guns and ammo. Hands off.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I dedicate this to Rondar

enjoy!

Juuuuuust NNNooooooo. Cant click on that. Nope.

• It's cou, coun, country though.

My one is iconic sounding, not that country crap.. and Chris Stapleton is country rock with soul. You will like it..

@Crystalplumage will probably beat you up if you don’t. She has been threatening all the men on here.. :snicker

• Australian Country music anyone?

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• External Content youtu.be

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• Australian Country music anyone?

My brother is a huge fan of hers, I tried to listen to her but couldn’t get into it.. maybe I will try again. He was really pissed I didn’t like her.. :ballgag

• Modern pop country is total shit and the people who listen to it are fucking morons.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Unfortunately, yes.

• There is a reason why country music only charts in the USA.. the rest of the world thinks it’s crap.. Aussies wouldn’t be able to even name one Keith Urban song.. :crab

Well, what I was alluding to was the TYPE of country that gets on the radio

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!