0bamas in the poop again....

• Yep.... considering the low esteem people hold top guys in the FBI in and the amount of meddling in it by the monkey boys minions in the past.... . this is really bad timing for demoncrats. No one thinks jussie is innocent and a victim.... everyone is pissed.... now they try to get the FBI involved to turn the sham into an actual hate crime? LOL.... talk about stepping on your dick.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• That is actually about it. none of the freedom you get in other countries is protected tho. You can live in mexico and do whatever you want if you are well off and out in the sticks.... you of course are breaking a myriad of laws but until someone changes their minds and goes after you? full steam ahead. that is not really freedom tho.

lazs

• Which all speaks to the choice of where we buy our vacation property.

Open carry

No building codes

No spooks (to speak of)

Hardly any taxes

Recreational reefer right around the corner

High speed internet at the road

It may not quite be perfect but it's close.

• Lol..

I am joking.. I do love Americans.. they are pretty nice for the most part. Our country is just way better and more free.. that’s the saying we use a lot, “it’s a free country”..

• Scroatgoat is not wrong.. here we are very diverse.. unlike other countries. the cops realize that they can most likely go home to a wife and kids without being shot if they pull over a white guy.. It is rare that they feel threatened by a white guy.. for good reason.

lazs

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.