So how does it feel to use a forum ran by a tranny?

• It was a bit of a shock when you guys first found out..... :P.....

I remember :)

Btw.

I'm not going to be FWs' resident troll, ok?

Even though trolling you guys is well-worth it and justified....... Don't get your hopes up

Flamers!

• We all used to play a video game together (yes, let that take the edginess off of the whole "uncensored" bit).

The board associated with that game is highly moderated. This started as an alternative place to go, and we appreciate G for singlehandedly keeping it up for more than a decade.

• We all used to play a video game together (yes, let that take the edginess off of the whole "uncensored" bit).

The board associated with that game is highly moderated. This started as an alternative place to go, and we appreciate G for singlehandedly keeping it up for more than a decade.

X2.

I'm surprised nobody has really mentioned here that Skuzzy retired. I wonder who will be cracking the whip over there now?

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Why start this thread Reilly?

GG is who she is..

She is still the same person..

• I have been as supportive as I could from the start. I knew before anyone else. Reilly you're a bit of a worm. You wouldn't know a troll if it bit you on that tiny little pecker of yours.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Exactly who is the target of this so called troll? I might have known fairly soon since ginas sister is my girlfriend.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Yeah? Well the whole ‘nuke is a fag’ thing tipped me off way back.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• OK, help me out here Reilly- Why should I object to a board Admin's orientation? Tell me, Reilly- if you take a bus are you interested in the condition of the driver's genitals? Or do you just want a ride from Point A to Point B? Is your tax preparer transgendered? If so, how can you bear it?

There's an old saying that goes back to the 70s- I do business head to head, not body to body.

Reilly, at least when Reidstein gets on Gina's case it's amusing and entertaining. You said that just to be nasty. But- the short answer? I don't think anyone gives two shits about Gina, other than those of us who are her friends who want only for her to be happy. Other than that I don't care about anyone's genitals, although Sluggo seems to have it on good authority your penis is very small.

• Biting the hand that feeds........

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• I never had a problem with any of it, until this fucking Justin Bieber shit, now I don't know WHAT to think anymore

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• I never had a problem with any of it, until this fucking Justin Bieber shit, now I don't know WHAT to think anymore

It happened WAY before Justin Bieber- this started with The Beatles and the whole English Invasion.

Anyway I saw a movie clip that made me think of you, since you seem to be on the verge of trading in your Harley for a Honduh...

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.