Just watched the NZ killer vid...

• Yeah, it was very likely totally fake.

Basically all of these mass shootings that have been happening the last several years have been 100% fake.... With actors and everything.

Your suspicions are correct.

I've been researching this type of thing on and off for a few years now.... and I'm 100% certain that all of these fake mass shootings are being used to set legal precedent for gun control laws.

That CIA is behind all of this.

For example, the Las Vegas mass shooting was totally fake.

I write about that here - http://lunaticoutpost.com/thre…t-2013360.html#pid2013360

Before like.... ALL of these "mass shootings"...... ALL of them.... every single one..... there is ALWAYS as mass shooting DRILL.... the day of....

or maybe the day before.....

Your suspicions are correct.

And also regarding the Las Vegas shooting in Oct. 2017...... The girlfriend of the shooter... her name was Marilou Danley...

Which is an anagram for..... "our ManDaley li"

Just add an "e" and you have "our ManDaley lie"

I prove it here - http://lunaticoutpost.com/thre…t-2013307.html#pid2013307

Yes.

It's a grand conspiracy.

• Also :P

You might be wondering as to why the CIA and stuff would be operating in NZ

Well......

Australia and NZ are essentially US dominions

Especially relating to miltiary and intelligence stuff.

For example the highly secret Pine Gap military installation in Australia is run by the CIA and NSA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pine_Gap

• I don't wonder about it at all... You are stupid if you don't think you are being watched.... I wonder how many of the cry babies that had a massive moan when it was said that they could start spying on our communications will feel now....

But to say that these things are fake is just as stupid.... love to see you cry fake when it is your family member shot dead....

• Weird Cunt.

Just another Loner who can’t fit in. These types usually just off themselves, but this one hung around long enough to be a nuisance. I would also imagine that in most parts of the world he probably wouldn’t have been taken alive, but the Kiwis always play pretty fair unless there’s a Gilbert in their hands.

He’s set the bar high now though. To get any attention now you need a big body count and to live stream the event. No matter the revulsion you feel and there’s enough to go around, Brenton looks like he was very invested in the project and saw it through.

The trial will be the kicker. If my Law Studies trans-Tasman serve me correctly, it’s a class 4 offence which means High Court and a Jury with no Judge Only trial. I don’t think there’s an appeals process for the NZ High Court for jury decisions (for the verdict) so he’s fucked. But their life isn’t normal life – goes against the NZ Bill of Rights as unusual and excessive punishment – so he’ll get 30 years.

The castration of gun ownership is a given – not enshrined in the constitution – one house of parliament with no Senate oversight – no effective lobby group – hysterical populace. I give it 2 weeks.

No-one deserves to be executed practicing their religion, it doesn’t matter what that faith is.

No-one deserves to be executed practicing their religion, it doesn’t matter what that faith is.

No, they don't.

When leftist agenda driven politicians however designed this "diversity" thing, what did they expect would happen?

Take a society settled and built up by 99% of people who generally believe and practice life in one manner (5 eyes nations), and then import another group(s) of people that haven't built up their society to the same level, whose religion and beliefs frequently diametrically oppose the settled/built society's people....there is NO way that ends well. It's not ending well right now...

Anyone else ever wonder why there aren't enclaves of millions of white people in countries in Africa or the middle east, as there are Africans and Middle Easterners in the West? If "diversity" is truly the objective, why isn't it a two way street?

• I don't think it was fake. there is just no where to hide from cameras now so we will see more and more graphic crimes played out on youtube.

I am glad they caught the guy alive. I want to find out what was going on in his head. doubt it can be stopped but...

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• the only thing anyone can do about this stuff is to be as prepared as they can possibly be, and to have the right mindset.

if you saw the video, you'd have seen a guy try to run past him. that guy died. now.....had that guy been trying to attack the killer....he'd have been still moving slightly faster, and coming straight at him, taking away that split second the killer had to get the muzzel on him.....and he'd have stopped the whole thing right there.

• Exactly my point in another thread about the censorship of the vid. There are lessons to learn. The guy could have been taken out easily.. if you were armed.. not so much if you were desperate and went unarmed but.. possible.. the guy is short and most likely weak.

lazs

• Problem is that everyone ran away and gave him the space he needed to do his job.

Had they all ran towards the gunman they would have stopped him and the body count would have been MUCH lower.

And like Lazs said.... if anyone of them had a gun and shot back things would have been different.

• I am not gonna second guess the people who ran away.. unarmed against a shooter that may or may not want a mass shooting.. your brain says it is just a jilted boyfriend and surely... surely.. he is not just some crazed ass mass murderer.

If I have a gun tho? the options get more narrow.

lazs

• On Zero Hedge it is reporting that there seems to be a link between this attack and the break in in North Korea, Maybe that is why ZH is being blocked ?

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.