ICOM Refugees..

• much like this except less patriotism bollocks and kinder words hahahaha... except for when the nut jobs came in.... there were some angry people who visited that place..... none would step foot in here I don't think.... will be entertaining if they did...

ultimately... a spade was called a spade.... there was just no Laz and storch show hahaha

Hey I posted last:cray

• Sooo.. like if a tree falls in the forest and no one hears.........................is there a BB whithout the lazs and storch show? Take your time....

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• much like this except less patriotism bollocks and kinder words hahahaha... except for when the nut jobs came in.... there were some angry people who visited that place..... none would step foot in here I don't think.... will be entertaining if they did...

ultimately... a spade was called a spade.... there was just no Laz and storch show hahaha

You kicked that up a notch:biggrin

• Never mind them...

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• That's bollocks

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• I'm from Fitzroy!

It was, before it became Baghdad on the Yarra.

I lived in Reservoir as a small child then moved down to Rosebud in 1980 where I did High School. I hung around for a few years after I finished my apprenticeship then fucked off to a place called Kingscliff just South of Tweed Heads.

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• I lived in Reservoir as a small child then moved down to Rosebud in 1980 where I did High School. I hung around for a few years after I finished my apprenticeship then fucked off to a place called Kingscliff just South of Tweed Heads.

Kingscliff is a very nice place.. expensive now..

I lived in the tropics in North Queensland as a teen..

• One of those Shielas in cutoff jeans and a bikini top, no doubt.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Kingscliff is a very nice place.. expensive now..

I lived in the tropics in North Queensland as a teen..

I lived in Townsville for 16 years. Went to high school and university there.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• I lived in Heatley, Kirwan, Mount Lousia, and Aitkenvale.

Went to TGS and then Pimlico, was in the Army briefly, then NORQEB and then JCU.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.