Did pelosi blink?

• Probly not possible with all the plastic surgery but.... she just got out of the meeting with the border security teams of her own party and republicans... now she is saying that she will go with whatever they come up with. both sides are looking for something they can call a win at this point... or more importantly... does not look like toooooo big a loss.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I heard the other day that the dems are taking a "We're OK with a shorter wall... just not the one Trump is proposing!" stance. I thought that was fucking funny.

• Exactly gina... pelosi and friends shut him out of the SOTU address.. for a week.. then declared victory when they said... "open the government and we will talk about it" then when everyone heard that "no.,. we lied.. we won't talk about it" and the caravans and the murders etc...

So the demoncrats thought.. 'well.. we will fuck up the state of the union speech.. hey the media is in our pocket... what could go wrong?"

Apparently.............they had never seen a Trump rally. The Trump they created was nothing like the reality.

Now the demoncrats have to admit that they are for human slavery and against a pathway to citizenship for daca kids and against law enforcement and for not doing a fucking thing except working on getting rid of a POTUS who just made a speech that 76% of Americans favor.

lazs

• Blocking the SOTU event just made everyone want to see this one. Human nature: people always want something when it is denied to them.

Blocking the SOTU was a foolish miscalculation, and Trump capitalized on it with a perfect speech.

• I think one of the main reasons so many independents and demoncrats tuned in for the speech was that the media had led them to believe Trump was on the ropes and would have a nervous breakdown or look so haggard.. maybe faint.... and to see the brave things the demoncrats in the house would do to fuck with him.

It was.............a horrible.............miscalculation on their part.

I don't think everyone would be at the table now trying to compromise if the speech was not so good.

lazs

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.