• Taxes are complex by design.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Because of dumbasses like you.

Speaking of taxes, and you wanting a fucking WALL 2' tall and dumber than everything all .. let's deal.

You get your boi, to interupt your his own psychosis primetime coverage, shoot straight from pm 8, and rally his ass out the russians stronghold. No character limit. Tell USA whats up, bobby. How you ain't, didn't, couldn't and wouldn't.

Next day, give Fox News your tax returns.

Comes up clean, new car/job/status/acceptance .. your fucking 20 footer. Wall.

We'll agree to leave it up for the next 8-12 years and diligent stats.

But, goddamn boy, it's time. Deal maker.

• Why do you think they are not?

Fuck, you ever go any higher level of laziness, you're gonna be required to show .. something.

The righteousness of the republican party has been crushed. Annihilated. Everyone has known for decades, .. haliburton and then your lazy, smudgy golden messiah just cleaned her off.

You still can't hold shit. Every fucking crook in the book.

• Deal is on the table.

Big juicy fucking ignorant wall.

I should have thrown in no melting the Statue of Liberty for some fucking fake gold encrusted labeling on the shit fucks branded padlock.

You're gonna need copper for that lock.

• More authentic frontier gibberish.

Great.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I had heard somewhere that if we made taxes simple such as a flat tax or simple tax on goods only that it would put more than a million people out of work who do nothing but work on translating our tax code for us.

That idiot madcow on CNN did get Trumps tax return for one year.... like mule ears investigation it was one big embarrassing nuthingburger.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Watching her try to cover after dragging the whole shitshow out for days was comedy gold... every bit as big a reveal as Capones safe being opened.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Madcow has always been a skank. That's why it is on TV.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.