• It just occur to me 4:30 in the morning. Ford was not on the the special guess by the dumb-o-rats. Guess they were embarrass after that hearing that they are parting away from her as much as possible.

VOTE RED!

Round-UP

Every

Democrat

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

you ain’t black! -Joe Biden, 2020

• We all knew they would throw her under the bus soon as the hearings were over. With the thing in Va tho... they probly don't want to remind people that 'they believe the woman'

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• The young girl was told to stay seated and frown. She followed that script to a T.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I don't think her script could have been any more complicated without her fucking it up. "Just do what nancy does" would have had her chewing on the side of her face for the whole speech.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Yeah... pelosi could not figure out what page President Trumps ad libs were on.

Ok... Polls.. Trumps approval rating is now at 48%.. extremely high.... 76% of viewers saw the SOTU address as extremely positive. On every point he hit he got good poll numbers.

lazs

• You obviously haven't seen the MJ polls...

• Actually... I did see the CNN polls which are basically the same memo as Mj... they said 59% viewed the address positively... can you imagine brain dead CNN viewers coming out of their bubble?

lazs

• ‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Watch this cunt warn the new senator from AZ.

This is what dems do when one of their own steps out of line.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Watch this cunt warn the new senator from AZ.

This is what dems do when one of their own steps out of line.

Watch your ass

VOTE RED!

Round-UP

Every

Democrat

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

you ain’t black! -Joe Biden, 2020

• Who is that commie bitch?

• Spoken like a true poll smoker.

• Jacky Rosen from Nevada is the name of the commie cunt warning Sinema.

The swamp is deep.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.