• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• One more...

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• Whew! Who knew meme farming could be so time consuming?!

• Conniving

Underhanded

Narcissistic

Twat

• I had watched an interview with two speechwriters... one for the monkey boy and one for the Bush.... It was interesting to hear before the speech. They said that the idea was to force the opposition to clap. to find things that your side wanted but to frame it in such a way that no one could not want that. Looks like Trumps writers did a hell of a job... course... it was pretty easy... who likes human trafficking... higher taxes for all.. and doesn't love getting more money and jobs?

Kellyanne was interviewed before hand also and said that Trump had 'sharpied' the hell out of the speech... when asked if he would go off script... well... she kinda chuckled. Trump always goes off script.

This is what Trump does best.... talks to the people.... makes you feel he is on your side... each and every one of us...

This could have been ugly... the demoncrats in their KKK outfits.... whatever... instead? He turned it into a Trump rally.... LOL....

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Pelosi... I hate the bitch.... but she played it smart. If she would have looked like a disgruntled bitch... she was doomed. She is cagey and politically savvy if nothing else... I think she had two plans. One... if it was going bad for Trump she would sourpuss it up and not applaud. If it was going well for Trump... she would seem pleasant and not only clap but stand at the right moments.

She actually did the best she could under the circumstances.

Ocrazio? not so much. No big horse tooth grins and crazy eyes from her. the real her showed. gonna be lots of memes of her sitting and pouting.

lazs

• She was just doing what she was told.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• One of the fact checks that cracked me up..... that Trump said one in three women were sexually assaulted trying to get to the border.... and they said it was false cause it was only 31% which is a FAR cry from 33% sheesh.... and... that he said we were in one of our endless wars for almost 19 years!!!!! when it was only a little more than 18 years.

I think the speech was a disaster for the demoncrats. It outlined that they had no program other than the far left agenda that America does not want.

lazs

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.