Ocrazio never fails to amuse...

• I prefer the word mutt.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Spitbull... NO... healthcare is not a right. This is what I meant when I said that you have no idea what rights are.

Now you are telling me that your tariffs are good but ours are not? what a hypocrite. why do you even have em? Ok... cause I know you don't know... you have em to protect your businesses. Duh....

So far as arrogance? pot kettle? you are the one telling me my POTUS is a bad person and that I should listen to you. And... have you ever even watched FOX news? millions upon millions do. it is the most balanced (by far) media outlet I can think of.

What do you listen to? I know I asked you before but.... well... you must be ashamed of your sources.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• The left's reasoning is....if you can call it a "right" that gives you a claim to other people's wealth. Legalizing theft....so to speak.

And Ruth said, "Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God. Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried; the Lord do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me."

• WE have universal medical because it's a right here just like an education or the pursuit of happiness.

Universal healthcare is a service somebody provides you.

Education is a service somebody provides you.

Pursuit of happiness is something you do on your own, nobody is forced to provide it to you like the other 2 are.

I think 'pursuit of happiness' might not be a codified right for you, it might be a right you borrowed from another country.

• Fuck.. Holden.. does it even bother you that some people do not get that? I know it does me and I am pretty sunny natured.

lazs

• If you believe in confiscatory taxes, tariffs, or that healthcare or any other service or product as a 'right' then you support slavery.

No trees were killed in the posting of this bullshit, however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

• Exactly.

And Ruth said, "Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God. Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried; the Lord do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me."

• GIrl Scouts blow up stuff?

Space shuttles apparently

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• If you believe in confiscatory taxes, tariffs, or that healthcare or any other service or product as a 'right' then you support slavery.

FFS just read the Canadian constitution! Ya I admit it came sort of late and we were under the brits thumb for years but thats no longer the case.

As for where I get my news well I dont just watch one source,CBC,CNN,FOX,MSNBC, RT,ABC,CTV,BBC,etc.

You can say all you want but until you are informed its mostly nonsense...god given right...ya god wrote the constitution and handed it to raygun and washington and all was good,or did he rest,I dont recall.

BTW Lazs I know why you dont like dogs,they dont like you!

• Yeah?

https://www.wnd.com/2019/03/sh…z-is-an-actress-a-puppet/

Shit like this no longer surprises me, that’s just how desperate the libs are.

I’m not ready to believe this just yet but I’ll be waiting to see if any corroborating evidence is presented at some point.

It does mean more memes are on the way.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• She's not even articulate when she orates her drivel.

• Mr. no game... most of my taxes go to the military. So that other countries don't have to have one.

Spittingbull... right back at you. I give numbers and you come back with that I am not informed and it is nonsense. I had to tell you about your own constitution fer chris sakes. Show where it recognizes god given inherent rights.

I may not be the most informed person on the planet but I am light years ahead of you. Most of the stations you listen to are admitted left wing shills with 93% negative coverage. How do you separate the wheat from the chafe with that kind of record? If I listen to CNN for 10 minutes I have to spend 30 minutes fact checking it. So it is a negative to listen to em.

I did not say your constitution was 'under the brits thumb' I said you are under your governments thumb with no rights save those they decide to give you or take away on a whim.

lazs

• She's sinking in ideological quicksand....and yet she's so SURE of herself.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.