The Battling Bint Bangs Again

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., is formally asking President Trump to delay his State of the Union address scheduled for Jan. 29, or to submit his thoughts in writing instead.

In a letter sent Wednesday morning to the White House, Pelosi cited potential security concerns given that federal agencies are stretched thin, given their furloughed or unpaid workforce.

Such odd reasoning. Perhaps no member of the legislative nor executive branch should leave their homes for this very reason?

• They want to control the narrative. They say shit like Trump is depressed or unhinged.... they hate hearing how good the economy is doing... they are saying we are losing a billion or so a week over the shut down... wow... .5 billion for the wall would have been a bargain huh?

What they don't want is Trump on the bully pulpit reading his economic facts from a teleprompter and looking healthy and energetic.... and saying he is ready to negotiate.

Trump should go on national TV every week.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Nancy is trying to cancel the SOTU address (which she CAN, at least in the Capitol Building)

Trump will just do it from the Oval Office

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• Looks to me like a rather poor battle for Pelosi to pick. There's nothing to stop Tinyhands from making a speech and calling it the SOTU... even if it doesn't adhere to past rituals.

I think she's worried about what Bolshevik Barbie will do during the speech. But I'm not sure this silly procedural stunt will actually accomplish anything.

• Sure it will. Another nail in your coffin. You guys are fucked. I'm hoping you're not, that you'll be able to collapse fedzilla but I'm afraid you're too stupid. You're out of your depth.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Twat hit on it accidentally.... No... it does not fit into past rituals. this is one of the main reasons Trump is kicking all their asses. He does not adhere to past rituals unless he wants to.

Nancy be like "wow... we got him now!" then... "WTF? he was not supposed to do that!"

And the people be like "Get em Trump... here... let me hold your beer"

lazs

• Nancy is trying to cancel the SOTU address (which she CAN, at least in the Capitol Building)

Trump will just do it from the Oval Office

Best idea I've heard so far is for the Senate to invite the President to give the State of the Union address. If Pelosi wants to take her ball and go home, I say we let her. Cut her and the House of Representatives out completely.

• Works for me.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• It's fucking depressing rooting for an inept party.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/0…p-pelosi-letter-trip.html

• It was obviously a bad idea in the first place. Pelosi's procedural nitpicking just looks petty and accomplishes nothing. AND gives Tinyhands the opportunity to be vindictive. Which is what his supporters love... and it's where he excels.

Our current incarnation of liberals are fucking retards where tactics are concerned.

• The Queen of obfuscation would never fly commercial. Think of all the Deplorables she would have to be with.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Beautiful... the only edit I would have suggested is if he had signed,

Your President,

Donald Trump.

• It was obviously a bad idea in the first place. Pelosi's procedural nitpicking just looks petty and accomplishes nothing. AND gives Tinyhands the opportunity to be vindictive. Which is what his supporters love... and it's where he excels.

Our current incarnation of liberals are fucking retards where tactics are concerned.

No, that's where you're wrong. Liberals are great at tactics. They lie and cheat, and do everything to get in front of a camera. (And later when it is revealed and proven that they lie and cheat, they don't bother making sure a camera is there when they say "sorry.") They ascribe to the group-think, and can get everyone pointed in the same direction easily.

The problem is that they are used to dealing with pussy republicans. I.E. Those middle of the road limped dicked republicans like Mitt Romney who think that being "collegial" is what makes a republican, and not their policies. Like when Harry Reid was caught lying about Romney's tax records, Mitt did nothing about it. WEEKS later when it was proven to be a lie, Harry Reid basically said, "who cares?"

What confuses them is that Trump is the opposite of the pussy republicans. Trump not only hits back, but he hits first. It confuses the hell out of Pelosi and Schumer when a Republican (GASP!) uses the same tactics back on them that they used on Trump. They don't understand how to act when, figuratively, the golden rule is used on them.

• Twat.... I am sure that most people don't see what Trump did as 'vindictive' more like....."that there is some meme worthy funny shit"

A brilliant stroke was to have her luggage (a shit ton) dropped off in front of her office... The demoncrats are already stinging from getting caught leaving town to go on elaborate tax payer funded vacations while federal workers suffer... that just points it out....

While... Trump stayed in the white house waiting to negotiate all through the holidays. NO politician should be able to leave till they get this settled.

lazs

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.