So the shutdown....

• The Trump family cancelled their new years eve plans.... meanwhile .... Pelosi was spotted at a $5k a night spa in Hawaii... luckily she has a wall around her home and armed guards while she is away.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• The shutdown drama is such bullshit. I went through a few. It was a fucking paid vacation. Didn't work, got paid.

It's only trip up is if you can't plan your work out far enough in advance to cover the time off. But as long as it's planned in advance, is fucking plush.

• My wife is furloughed. We'll do just fine. There are a large number of people where she works that rely on that income as their primary source and live paycheck to paycheck. They'll have a harder time. I really don't like that the minority always uses this as a weapon against the majority and executive branch. It grew tiresome 10 years ago. It's not getting any better.

The legislature's primary job should be to set the budget. No budget: No paycheck for the legislation. The rest is secondary. How this is so ignored is beyond me.

• ‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Mexico has been there 200 fucking years already. There ain't nothing that makes a lick sense about it. Quit separating them kids from their fucking Mothers. It ain't scaring them and it's just hardcore against every fucking thing. You wannabe hot flash fucking separatists.

It just sucks that you are all ready to shitcan so much in a hot goddamn smoke & mirror minute.

On top of world and acting an ass. Legacy.

• Once again, if you jail parents for breaking immigration law, do you think that we should jail their children in order to keep the family together?

Do you jail the father along with the mother?

Oh, ffs. Let's divide it by fucking pi then.

Anything but deal with it. You ain't holden shit.

• Why are we arresting immigrants? Get out and FEAR.

Because they break the law.

Your dumbass wouldn't be here if they copped your dad.

My dad was born in Pennsylvania.

However if the natives had stopped euros from coming here, they might not be living on reservations

I'll try again:

If you jail parents for breaking immigration law, do you think that we should jail their children in order to keep the family together?

Do you jail the father along with the mother?

• Nothing has fucking changed. Why we all making a hatey now? Oh, that's right. Your dumbass.

Gotta keep your ugly, forever. You might be 33.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.