End of times tomorrow 9/23

• Dont we get a new body and a new earth and then peace for 1000 years first?

Maybe I shouldn't have been tripping when I read Revelations.

I completely forget the order of operations.

• The 'good ones' go away all at once.

The 'bad ones' are left behind.

During the next seven years the anti-Christ rises to world domination and WWIII happens.

Jesus returns after those seven years and something happens...possibly a pay-per-view wrestling match between Jesus and the anti-Christ.

Doesn't matter who wins....at the end of the match, the Big Bang happens again and things start all over from scratch.

• Entropy. The ever expanding and contracting universe.

• Never coif up a jewfro again you shameless goy.

• The apocalypse will occur on 11/22/2032. That will be the day my father turns 88 (having been born on 11/22/44). Anyone can do that math.

• Don't tell me... It's a rear one, right? When they used to put shoes on the back of passenger vehicles you could go 50k miles without even thinking about your rear brakes.

I digress..

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• oh noes!

tomorrow wifey wants me mow the lawn & then take her shopping for new carpet.

sucked in bitch! the jokes on you!!

I am devastated. I dropped my super supreme pizza.

Stop the hate! Support the cause! Black oLives Matter

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Don't tell me... It's a rear one, right? When they used to put shoes on the back of passenger vehicles you could go 50k miles without even thinking about your rear brakes.

I digress..

No...it's the front left. Historically, they rust out, owing to the winter salt where I live. Fuck, this last one went on in April. Sticking like a mofo. Rotor not warped yet, fluid looks good...dunno. $69 for a rebuilt. Also saw the fucking shock is nearly rusted in half, getting a couple of those too

• Engine is getting 150 to 250 PSI on the compression test. Supposed to meet or exceed 500.

Mechanic priced out a replacement drivetrain near $7000 including labor (why do an engine at 214,000 without replacing the tranny?).

That's half a taxi.

Now, Mrs. Bass has a direct line to God. I have every reason to believe ill maintain this compression level as long as she's crying and praying in front of a Sacred Heart candle.

Sorry Lord, I know. That voice. But I'm MARRIED TO HER!

please and thank you Amen.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.