Ok, so what happened?

• My Facebook feed isn't updating like it once did. Can't see the pages I follow, most of them conservative or military. The old forum has pretty much dried up and this one is the same ol stuff.

Is it just me or....?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I'm serious, everything seems stale.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think with a few new leaders in place around the world, everyone is a bit busy.

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• I gave fb the flick

I still keep the tabs for this place and the other place open on my browser.

The only other places I haunt are BMW related via Tapatalk

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• Facebook is so working middle class douchebags can all pretend they live on Wysteria Lane and holiday on the French Riviera when in reality they have 322 more payments due on the doublewide.

So you're on it a fair bit?

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• I've never even looked at gaybook or the one before it.

my kids sell shit I would normally haul to the scrap yard for a little more money than the scrap price with the buyer driving up to recover the item. I don't like strangers about so I've curtailed that quite a bit.

• and never forget...

Facebook is for the gays.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Seems like everything these days is for the gays...

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• I gave up on FB. Too much drama, people taking photos of what they are eating, showing off on something not so important that they did.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

you ain’t black! -Joe Biden, 2020

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!