Funtimes With Finger

• You get another total domestic charge.

Now you can come see Me. We'll walk out the backdoor and shoot the shit out of the neighbors hill. Shove a buncha off sparklers in EMT. Dirtbike their laundry. We raise hell.

Got to try out this Tungsten. Don't want a fat duck laughing at Me.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Who else traps?

Used to when I was a kid. 110's and stoploss legholds for rats. Tear that top off their feed hut and set them inside. Can't remember the number of the jump trap for coons. Also had a couple 220 and one 330, I fucking hated setting those. Taking your finger off the dog was scary shit...

• Just walkin' up to the Datsun still throwing traps at 'em. Literally. What, like 200.

We ran our own ways, but behind the house was Dad and son time. Had this fantastic dog named Poco. Two fancy trappers and that fucking dog. I'm way over there and He's way over there. Just making the fanciest fucking coon sets you ever seen and .. Owwwwwww. Owwwwwww. I've never been so fast. Fucking generic white bucket set full off canned catfood, 220. I shit panicked. Couldn't get it off his fucking jaw. Broken teeth, no. Kaboom, Dad. Help me out.

The motherfucker walks out of it and goes all lost again. My old man threw a shitfit. Never heard him say fuck. This fucking motherfucking goddamn fucking throwing white buckets everywhere. Dad, he's standing up there. Just watching my Dad destroy his shit.

Fucker trapped right on top of ya. He had a junkyard like 3 miles away. Everyone called him nucking futs. Fat fucker. Lazy.

• I don't think. I don't think I'm gonna trap this year, yet again. No dogs. Ass ton Tungsten. One year old Browning. Million year old Missouri river bottom. Big time.

• Finger, what's the thing that rocks you the most, where do you get your jollies? Inquiring minds and shit.

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• fifteen minutes of fun times

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• You are a trapper, redwing. It means something. Don't set the food bowl, don't set front bar and get that beard going. I w-a-n-n-a-B a Marine trapper.

Fuckers and those buckets. It's just not right. Do it right. Fantastic fucking sport. Do it right. Do yourself right. Why? Because you caught them by a toe, man. Now he's yours.

I was raised with ruff motherfuckers that knew the code. It's the difference between treeing with Dixie and KC headlights. It's everything.

That's why I don't like cRazer and never like toad. They don't get it. They want to bring their shitshot to the armpit of the internet.

Who types about this shit, anyway? Musta got Me drunk and naked, said jump off this. I push and we both go. Go.

• For my dead Joe.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Masse is the man, man.

• 1st world problems, everyone say.

• We were going to dirtbike. 3 fucking thousand hours later. I'm coming in like an impeding forehead, and he says, hey burnt chili. Really? Chili whilly and the fucking spoon band. What do I turn around ?

I burnt the fucking chili. Typing to your ass.

One of the greatest days of my life. All I did was tell this fucker no, forever.

No one gets shit. His name actual was Joe. Here, sit on my lap. He was 40 too fucking done. Broke one in his head. And that pisses me off.

Two kids. Michael and Jordan. I shit you not.

• Dark.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!