Greeting fornicators

• I am proficient in the five knuckle shuffle on the one eyed flute.

Yes I read by sight, unless its in the dark with mrs dorkus, then I lip read.

Speaking of mrs dorkus and her lips.......... she loves the vibraphone.

She sits on my galaxy7 & I call, then hang up, I call then hang up.

Rinse and repeat till the battery is flat.

We dont have much here in the way of guns in my country, so I dont really know enough about glocks to talk about, let alone indulge in a marketing campaign about them.

However, if you wish me to appropriate some German culture.

In case you havent heard shit has changed over there somewhat.

Now, its wear a burka, wage jihad and bang some goats if you want to be German these days.

what a time to be alive

Yes I do work for beers & bongs, and I think the idea of me doing a car wash in a jumbo thong is a great idea.

I think thats everything................

I am devastated. I dropped my super supreme pizza.

Stop the hate! Support the cause! Black oLives Matter

• You guys sound like fucking homos with the new guy.

Nigga please

Its all the rage you should try it. Just take yr hubbies balls outta ya purse and wear them discreetly about yr chin.

Problem solved

• not to me but about me. So no need to shut nuthin.

Just place the balls about yr chin, try it youll love it.

Im sure they will highlight yr eyes or yr beard.

• Welcome!

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• That right there was a profound stunning observation. I've often wondered the same myself....

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.