Greeting fornicators

• Same ol same ol, the lightweights are in bed already, only the dedicated members are here at this hour.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I've invited a friend who is looking for a place he can be himself without offending the powers that be.

I hope the joins, he's been driven from the other places of the internet, branded as 'Literally worse than Hitler"

He should fit right in.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• We need fresh faces to liven the place up.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I've invited a friend who is looking for a place he can be himself without offending the powers that be.

I hope the joins, he's been driven from the other places of the internet, branded as 'Literally worse than Hitler"

He should fit right in.

Im not sure I want to be associated with you now. I just looked at a thread called 'boys with guns ' and im pretty sure at least one dude was leaking 'gun oil' everywhere and everyone else seemed very happy to see me.

However I found it strangely arousing & I am currently boring a hole in the toilet door.

I think it may lead me to have those strange dreams again. at least todays society affords me the right to whack on a dress, some lippy, gobble some knob but not shave my beard.

Wow! what a time to be alive!

Pls remember my preferred pronoun of 'hey fuckface'

So, as stated above. I have absconded from 2 other forums due to being hounded out by the SJW's cause no fucker can have a fucking giggle anymore. I am sick of being censored & labelled for engaging in lowest common denominator humor.

anyhoo, I like beers, bongs and boobies. Hopefully there are some cool peeps about to shoot the shit with.

I am devastated. I dropped my super supreme pizza.

Stop the hate! Support the cause! Black oLives Matter

• Welcome, show your intelligence by immediately becoming labeled something other than fresh cut meat pie.

You will garner extra points by dragging SJWs into my clutches.

Carry on.

• what instruments can you play?

Do you sight read?

Any exposure to vibraphones or glockenspiel?

Will you wear Liederhosen and work for beer?

• All the guys from Michigan are flaming homos, the rest are cool, for the most part.

Welcome.

• So it's your sisters turn today?

• Speaking of banjo players...

• Wow... Victor just keeps getting fatter.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.