Another mass shooting

• 12 shot and killed at a bar in Thousand Oaks, just north of LA. The shooter was a former Marine reported to have been suffering from PTSD.

Watching the procession for the deputy that was shot and killed when entering the bar to confront the gunman. Terribly sad thing to watch.

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”

• Soo... we have some of the most restrictive gun laws in the country. either the guy was a nut who ignored the laws.... in which case..........new laws will not help...........or.. he played by the new laws and still managed to do this much harm. So new laws would have to restrict us to? what? what would make sure no one ever went crazy again?

A guy with 3 or four black powder revolvers made in 1858 could have done this many deaths easy.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Ok.. guy identified... Marine... PTSD and calls to his home in the past...

The gun..................California legal Glock in 45 acp with ten round mags. Why is this important? cause the demoncrats are asking for MORE gun control... after they claimed that if they got the 10 round mag thing they would be happy..............................they...................will..............never................be happy.

lazs

• I STILL prefer dangerous freedom to false security.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Six posts before somebody claims he's a leftist? I expect more of you tards.

• Six posts before somebody claims he's a leftist? I expect more of you tards.

Well, we know if we call the shooter a lefties it would be your calling to slither out of your moms gaping hole and joined us.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

• Happy to hear that I've been missed Oaktard. Unfortunately though I can't really argue with ya'll in this thread. The gun issue just doesn't interest me. It's Dubya's only legacy worth remembering... but the Heller decision put that to rest. Guns as an individual right are here to stay, and I'm fine with that :thumbsup

• Gun control is very important to me... abortion? not so much... I figure it will sort itself out. too many lefties say they are against it at a certain point... vaguely... that is viability... science keeps pushing that number back.

lazs

• They hate Country Music?

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• That much is understandable... at least where any country music produced this century is concerned.

• Yeah. Obviously I enjoyed the sound track to O Brother Where Art Thou.

And there's plenty of pre-2000 country music that I like. But what it's become just doesn't interest me.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.