• You guys know I work with them and love it, well, most of the time I do.

It's THE up and coming career choice of the future.

You musicians take note, you can be replaced.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• They'll be happy to hear that.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I was at a foundry last month, they have robots doing the easy grind jobs that don't pay money... anyway, watched one fail to drop a part on the loadout conveyor, then double stack when it went to grab the next part from the loadin conveyor... then shit was falling on the floor... it went straight Johnny Five retard... parts everywhere.

I guess I could have brought it to someone's attention, but LOL why... I stood there and watched it go... with a smile on my face.

• I'll pass that along as well.

• My degree is in Automation Technology, and I totally get what you up to Razer... but it was just hilarious watching that mechanical arm completely lose its shit.

Surely you know what I mean.

Shitty programming. Not confirming the presence of a work object prior to moving is just asinine.

I teach a position 10mm above the pick or drop position then using an inductive sensor I verify the work object is either present or not. Before I pick or after a drop, I don't want to see a part in the tool. It's just that simple. I also run a background task that ensures the part is held firmly while the work is performed. If that detects a loss or shift of the part or work object, I stop the robot where it is and generate a fault or error to the controller. That sounds a line alarm and I come and take a look.

I interviewed for a foundry job, so glad I turned it down.

• Yeah, I couldn't believe what I was witnessing... but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Know what I mean? Of course you never want to see your systems fail, but watching other guy's systems fail is hilarious.

EDIT: Kind of like watching your buddy trip and land on his face eh?

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• Fucking hardware pusher, don't you have a banana tree to karate kick to pieces somewhere?

External Content www.youtube.com

• Yeah, I couldn't believe what I was witnessing... but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Know what I mean? Of course you never want to see your systems fail, but watching other guy's systems fail is hilarious.

EDIT: Kind of like watching your buddy trip and land on his face eh?

I couldn't, not wired that way I guess.

I'd be looking for a stop button, Estop if need be.

If I was watching it later on the internet, I'd probably just feel bad for whoever had to clean that shit up.

• I like Simone , she's goofy.

"The members of Congress know, from their colleagues in Congress, that, uh, you know, the, looks like a tornado, they don't call them that anymore, that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa and Nevada. It's just across the board,"

• Now that my team of monkeys have written the great American novel..... I am throwing a bunch of cheap guitars in the room with em.

So far they have created the best beatles tune and the best metal tune.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!