Finally something innovative in the pistol market...

• Finally something that isn't just a Browning/Glock/SiG clone. The Laugo Arms 'Alien'...

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Interesting, I'd like to get some rounds through one of those.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• Change for the sake of extreme low bore axis, light weight, minimal recoil and modern optic sights that don't move with the slide.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

The post was edited 1 time, last by GScholz ().

• Yeah... been seeing this thing being developed for a year or so now. Some guy did it in his garage basically... since it is in mouse caliber it will probly make a big wave in the gun play games. So far it is heavy and a bit complex but it should improve. Clearing a jam can be problematic tho

Looks like they started with a CZ frame.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Looks a lot like the Strike 1 - nobody seems to remember that pistol, but it was supposed to be the next big thing a couple years ago, but the interest really petered out. The low bore axis both of these pistols have is something I'd like to shoot a few k with both side by side to see how much it affects muzzle flip control/etc.

Fixed barrel combined with the low axis = the Alien pistol will be really accurate. My squeeze cocker HK P7 handguns have a pretty short, but fixed barrel, and off of sandbags at 25m they'll shoot as well as many much more expensive and dedicated "target" accurized 9mm handguns. The hammer instead of a striker I like as well.

Maybe the Alien will succeed where the Strike 1 (below) failed so far as capturing some of the market. Lots of previews were done on the Alien a couple months ago, so we'll see shortly now that the actual handgun is getting into the hands of reviewers now. Preview video below the Strike 1 pic - very, very little muzzle flip from the Alien.

1443262087.jpg

• Gman... ya know what? that strike one is maybe the one I was thinking of. Guns with fixed barrels do tend to be accurate tho.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.