Ok.. libs.. anyone.. what is the russian connection?

• The russians laundered money? like say the clinton foundation? I mean.., if I had anything to do with the clinton foundation I would not bring up the subject of money laundering.

I mean.. unless it had to do with russians.. oh... wait.. nevermind. she probly doesn't want to rub that lamp.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Sorry bud... you've already had your years-long investigations and they all came to naught. As far as the law is concerned, the Clintons are as pure as the driven snow.

Now it's our turn :thumbsup

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart person, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.

source.gif

• The russians laundered money? like say the clinton foundation? I mean.., if I had anything to do with the clinton foundation I would not bring up the subject of money laundering.

I mean.. unless it had to do with russians.. oh... wait.. nevermind. she probly doesn't want to rub that lamp.

lazs

they'll conveniently leave that out. the fact that they exonerated the klinton is proof positive that they're crooked.

• They're spending millions of tax payer dollars to use the resources of the US government to do opposition research on Trump (which is going to start magically bubbling out at the appropriate time)

No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full

• It's what desperate people do.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• TWAT, you are losing this one. You've established that Trump's big violation was impeding an investigation into him that was not an investigation into him. You've established Comey was fired for not stopping the investigation in spite of the testimony of Comey which really seems to indicate he was fired because he would not make it public that the Russia investigation was not an investigation into Trump. Now you're maintaining that the actions the FBI investigator is taking towards Comey is because of Trump while insisting the investigation will dig stuff up on Trump. You're all over the place.

Lazs is right, you haven't justified the investigation on any level. You're simply reciting rhetoric in an attempt to hide that fundamental flaw. There is no evidence that Trump colluded with Russia (Comey's statement). Comey told Trump that he was not the subject of the investigation (Comey's statement). There is zero reason to think that Trump was then worried about the investigation and was instead concerned that Comey was not making either of these things public to address rumors saying very different things. How this isn't seen as a huge issue that merits firing is astounding.

Move to Hillary and e-mail. A government official who must keep all of their e-mails and turn them back over to the government they were working for (all of them), instead chose to pick and choose which e-mails they wanted to give back and destroy any way of verifying that process. This is something that Comey should have an "investigation turned up nothing" speech ready for prior to an investigation occurring?

How about the Clinton foundation being ran out of Canada to circumvent US donation restrictions openly advertising that donations would enable better access to government officials. The only separation from Hillary while SOS was Bill submitting any donations that could be considered "a conflict" for review from which the oversight came from Hillary's office?

The press is currently trying as hard to convict Trump as they did to dismiss any perception of wrong-doing by Hillary. Flip those scales around and Hillary and Bill would be in prison right now.

• This is the part where twat mocks you with a "waa it's not fair!" followed by a multitude of emoticons

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• It's no use even trying to argue with him.

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• You 'tards are entirely correct that I haven't justified the investigation into where Trump's tiny hands have been. I've made no attempt to justify it... and I'm not interested in doing so.

Ya'll wouldn't want me to presume guilt would you? Trump is an innocent man! Unless and until Robert Mueller proves otherwise :biggrin

Mueller will lay out his case in due time- I'm going to say about one year from now, give or take a month. :wrag

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart person, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.

source.gif

• You 'tards are entirely correct that I haven't justified the investigation into where Trump's tiny hands have been. I've made no attempt to justify it... and I'm not interested in doing so.

Ya'll wouldn't want me to presume guilt would you? Trump is an innocent man! Unless and until Robert Mueller proves otherwise :biggrin

Mueller will lay out his case in due time- I'm going to say about one year from now, give or take a month. :wrag

Its moot, bro.

Even if they impeach Trump, they'll never have the votes for removal.

you're not presuming guilt if you justify an investigation.

• Impeachment without removal is like sex with three rubbers on.

This doesn't even require impeachment.

They never convicted Hillary of a thing. But she ain't Madam President and the investigation played a significant role in that.

source.gif

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.