Ok.. libs.. anyone.. what is the russian connection?

• Watching CNN.. hillary is saying that Comey changed history forever (thank god if that is true} by................ exposing her emails that every enemy of the United States could look at and use against us but.. not exposing the "russian connection"

What the fuck is the russian connection? Did a few million russians sneak over and vote? what exactly?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I'll wait for the investigation's findings :thumbsup

You believe in due process, right?

"timeline will depend on the truth line" - Nancy Pelosi

"the facts are against you, the law is against you, the president clearly committed a crime, you’re left with arguing the process,” said Rep. Harley Rouda

source.gif

• If Trump isn't guilty then ya'll have nothing to worry about :laugh:blowme

"the facts are against you, the law is against you, the president clearly committed a crime, you’re left with arguing the process,” said Rep. Harley Rouda

source.gif

• Is there anything left of that dead horse?

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• You could add that as an emoticon if you wanted to.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I have read pages of left wing stuff and I honestly don't know what they are saying Trump or anyone has done. I seen lots of stuff that seems to hint that hillary had some shady deals with em tho. Or maybe just clumsy shit.... she is either stupid or corrupt or both but....

What is it they are accusing Trump of doing? I mean I am all for getting to the bottom of stuff but... don't you have to have something in mind?

lazs

• That's cool that ya'll don't see anything wrong there. I guess Robert Mueller won't either then.

All's well that ends well :thumbsup

source.gif

• twat... shouldn't there be at least some charge leveled before an investigation? I mean some reason for one? What do YOU think happened?

Does the Trumpster have a russian birth certificate or something? I really can't find anything that says why they are investigating him... apparently neither can you?

lazs

• Well here it all is, Facebooks fault...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/…i=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.