Ok.. libs.. anyone.. what is the russian connection?

• twat... shouldn't there be at least some charge leveled before an investigation? I mean some reason for one? What do YOU think happened?

Does the Trumpster have a russian birth certificate or something? I really can't find anything that says why they are investigating him... apparently neither can you?

lazs

It's just a goddamn mystery! :biggrin:biggrin

I guess we better wait and see what the investigation turns up just in time for the 2018 elections.

We all want to see justice prevail, right? :thumbsup

"timeline will depend on the truth line" - Nancy Pelosi

"the facts are against you, the law is against you, the president clearly committed a crime, you’re left with arguing the process,” said Rep. Harley Rouda

source.gif

• Umm.. is there a person on the planet who you could not spend a year investigating that did not at least .. I don't know.. kick a dog?

this is not how laws should work twat.. 'the monkey boy is a bad person' lets have a year long investigation to see if he is or not.

NO ONE has ever been through as much scrutiny as the Trumpster. Yet.. NOTHING.. not even an explanation to why he is even being scrutinized.. are you good with demoncrats being scrutinized the same way?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• They wouldn't find anything on me if they investigated- because I don't break the law. Not everybody is a criminal badass like yourself :lol

You seem awful worried about your Mango Messiah. I mean if he hasn't broken any laws, he'll be found innocent just like Hillary Clinton was. So what's the fucking problem?

"the facts are against you, the law is against you, the president clearly committed a crime, you’re left with arguing the process,” said Rep. Harley Rouda

source.gif

• So... maybe every politician should be constantly under investigation at all times just in case? I mean... if they did nothing wrong.....

I think it is funny... I think the democrats are stepping on their tiny little dicks on this.. They have found nothing so now they are using a microscope... this will set a precedent.. and EVERYONE knows that democrats are at least 10 times more corrupt... they got away with it cause they ran everything including the media.

they ran up a giant toll of corrupt stuff that might get uncovered if 'investigations' on a whim are the new thing. For democrats it would prove to be a house of cards. each one caught would take down three others. It would be endless.

It might even end up being called.... oh.. I don't know... The great swamp drainning...

lazs

• 1. If you think Dems are stepping on their dicks here... then WTF are you crying about?

2. You act as if perpetual investigations are a new thing. Remember the impeachment for blowjob perjury? Some unspecified and never even remotely proven crime associated with Benghazi? I'm not interested in defending the Clintons on either count... but for fuck's sake. Even a spoon-fed tard like yourself can see the similarities here.

source.gif

• point out were I am crying. I might be crowing.. which is an old expression.

Soooo the Klinton got thrown out of office? we have a cum stained dress.. we have files that got deleteted we have folks doing suicide with 4 bullets to the head.

And you want to compare that to Putin sending a zillion russian illegals over to vote?

lazs

• It's amazing how the media got half the country to believe Clinton got impeached over a blowjob.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• It'll all come out in the wash. And no matter what crimes Tinyhands is guilty of, guys like Laz will stand by their man. Because for them it's not about the facts at hand or necessarily even specific policy questions. It's about what the politician in question *represents* to them.

Lazs would vote for Soros Himself if the guy could convincingly vomit out some angry/nationalist bluster and piss off laz's betters.

source.gif

• now see twat? when you get flustered you get pissy.... Even when the klinton got busted for the blow jobs... I didn't care except he did it on government property. I mean.... I woulda got fired if I got caught getting a bj in my office.

I was however not thrilled about all the women he raped.

my point remains... why are they investigating the Trumpster? Is there some specific charge? I mean... it is a simple and logical question.

lazs

• C'mon Lazshole you're smarter than this. Billybob wasn't impeached for a blowjob- he was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice.

That's what investigations like this are about. Sure there has to be enough underlying suspicion and evidence to get the investigation going and keep it going- and if they dig up something tangible, great. But these investigations are just as much about *generating* crimes as they are about *investigating* crimes. Compel anybody to testify enough times- on sufficiently scandalous topics- scrutinize their answers closely enough... and perjury is pretty likely to happen even for ordinary people. But with a greasy salesman like Billybob? Word-parsing that approaches perjury is inevitable.

And how do you think that'll pan out for Trump? He can't string together three sentences without directly contradicting himself :laugh

Perpetual political investigations aren't *just* an effective perjury trap... there's also obstruction of justice. People in power WILL try to influence an investigation- they can't help themselves. Doesn't matter who they are or what their ideology is... it'd take an exceptional person to NOT take what steps they can to end this bullshit. The only question becomes whether or not it rises to the level of 'obstruction of justice' and whether or not it can be proven. In Billybob's case, it wasn't that clear cut.

But asking your FBI direct to drop the investigation... firing him when he doesn't... an bragging about it later to your Russian buds? Think that'll meet the standard? We're gonna find out :biggrin

Robert Mueller has run a pretty tight ship so far- as is his reputation. Not a whole lot of leaks coming out of that investigation. But lucky for us, Federal warrants are generally available to the public. And we know the people on his team and their areas of expertise. So for those of us willing to step outside the Breitbart-universe... it ain't hard to see some of the directions this investigation is taking.

Are you really having that hard a time googling what this is about? I try to avoid answering questions that can be resolved with a 20-second google search... but to be fair, googling is harder for folks your age. Maybe I'll help you out a little.

source.gif

• Ok.. see? now you are getting somewhere. Not really sure that the Trumpster told anyone to do anything with the investigation and neither are you.. the guy said no. So that basically leaves the investigation hanging int he breeze (should I add some emoticon here?)

RM ran a tight ship so far as demoncrats are concerned.. But.. he has a history of NEVER investigating prominent demoncrats. That should bother you.

Yeah.. I really am having a hard time finding something that makes sense.. link me to the google article that says exactly what the investigation was about and WHY.. with the klinton.. the dumbfuck got on TV and said he did not do it. there was a witness and evidence that he most certainly did.. HE perjured himself when he did not have to.

lazs

• You seem to want me to make the case the Trump is guilty of something, so you can defend your Tangerine Tyrant. I'm not into that. I'm not investigating the guy, and I don't have the evidence in front of me. Hell I don't know what Trump is guilty of, nor do I care all that much. I just want them to

Lock

Him

Up

source.gif

• I asked you no such thing. I asked you for a reason to investigate him.. I asked you what the russian connection means.

lazs

• Ok, I'll give you a quick summary. You won't like it :blowme

1. As you know, Tinyhands asked Comey to stop the investigation. Fired him when he didn't. And later bragged about it to his Russian buds. Just fucking google it.

2. As any *literate* person knows by now, Paul Manafort was a bigwheel on Trump's campaign- one of several people on the tinyhands campaign with clear ties to Russia. The FBI raided his house just a few weeks ago looking for evidence in their investigation. Just fucking google it.

3. Ok, I'll give you the link on this one because it's important. Check out the legal team Mueller is putting together. This includes well known lawyers with expertise in fraud, money laundering, foreign bribery, etc. No specific allegations here of course- but it's a good indication of where things are headed: http://www.businessinsider.com…017-6/#andrew-weissmann-2

4. And just a couple days ago, Mueller got a warrant to look into facebook ads purchased by Russian accounts. Interesting little twist there :thumbsup

Does this answer your questions? I'm afraid you'll have to google outside the FoxNews/Breitbart bubble to verify most of this as they're not gonna report it. But well... you asked.

source.gif

• Ok.. as you know.. comey said he was not ordered to stop the investigation and no one has any statement from any russian who said the Trumpster ever bragged to them about it.

Paul Manafort is not Trump. investigate him if.. IF as you and one or two demoncrats say.. he has 'clear' ties to russia.. THEN go from there.

Honestly on the third one? I can show you lawyers who will say anything about anyone for the right price.

and your last? seriously? that is enough to investigate Trump? russians bought facebook accounts? LOL I can get a facebook account.

Sooo what you are saying is.. that this guy has hired good lawyers to investigate.... what exactly? That russians did what exactly?

What did these russians do? did they vote? give money to Trump? so if I said that I think hillary used the russians to try to commit voter fraud.. that would be enough to just start an investigation? you better hope not.

and.. yeah I actually do like your explanation since it is bubble boy clueless.

Meanwhile.. the stock market is reaching all time highs while the unemployment rate is plunging.. How do you imagine this is gonna turn out? remember. The Trumpster controls every agency.

it is extremely easy for them (the agencies) to ignore these bullshit claims.

lazs

• See? You just want to defend your Tangerine Tyrant from the eeeeeebil Libruls.

I'm content to watch the investigation and laugh :lol

Lock

Him

Up

source.gif

• yeah.. but unlike you I was not stupid enough to think the birth certificate thing would amount to anything. congrats.. you are officially as stupid/naive as the birthers.

Down

Your

Throat

lazs

• I don't recall saying that this will amount to anything. It might- and I'll be amused if it does. But as you know... I can't predict the future.

Sorry I'm not quite living up to the eeeeeebil librul caricature that your talk radio preachers warn you about :wrag

source.gif

• don't sell yourself short twat.. in some ways you are exactly living up to what I expect of bubble bound liberals.

lazs

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.