The Bullet We Dodged

• Round these parts we call that free firewood.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Just trying to look on the bright side.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I sleep. just not like normal people. especially when I'm sitting on 250 gals of fuel and two generators going at my son's house.

roving cretins to point a pew at from time to time.

• A video? I'd rather read the transcript.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I'm that way too. Obviously.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Went to bed at 1900 up at 0000. I'm getting used to this shift, the money is quick and keeps me awake.

I'll take a 2 hour nap mid morning and maybe a tiny nap before band practice.

• I've been in upstate Washington since Saturday...sleep cycle still fucked up. I think my sleeping is over for this day....and they don't have fucking Waffle Houses here

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• Meanwhile, in Montana....

• global climate change...

:dunno

• Happens twice a year, or more.

• Vox.com: What Hillary Clinton really thinks. http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIwzZmN_zU

Trump is exactly the same.

What kind of fucking nutjob writes a book about why they lost an election. That's like something Beetle would do to try to explain every last fucking detail to "correct" the record.

Thank god that fucking cunt didn't get elected.

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.