The Beach Boys

• It must be done

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm sure you know what the road to hell is paved with...

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• So we spent 40 years learning multiple instruments and how to combine them with other instruments and how to write and arrange songs and deal with bar owners and how to defend the stage during a bar fight while Darryl and his other brother Darryl pummel the shit out of two fratboys over Jenny the stripper and for what?

For you Tin Ear Fucks?

+1 for the Newhart reference

• +1 for the Newhart reference

That bar fight actually happened. The stripper was my groupie, she caused all kinds of trouble everywhere she went.

No idea who the hillbillys were, they looked just like the Darryl brothers from Newhart.

I think one of the college kids went to the E.R.

Was really happy I brought my Messkin Fender that night.

Although in retrospect, a mic stand is the perfect drunk bashing machine.

I never use a boom, just a straight stand with a gooseneck.

• Who do you think makes the music you like? Lumberjacks?

Max Martin

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• mic stands are great, I used to keep a 6-d cell maglight on top of my rack gear

• I had you pegged fora rack snob.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!