The Hindi IRS, Call Us Back Man

• Consider yourself a real snow white, under the rock motherfucker if you haven't received at least 20 of these this year alone. Pop that collar.

A little solace for the rest of us.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They start to wig around 6:00.

• Well truth is, If I don't recognize the number, I don't answer.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• One thing I have instilled in my children and my Wife, there is ALWAYS a catch.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• LOL!

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• So THAT'S how ya do it.

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

• My phone hardly ever rings anymore but when it does I'm in line at Wal~Mart and send the call to voicemail.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• I've probably only answered my personal phone when it was ringing three times in the last six months.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• I tell them I need to get my supervisor and then put on a Jundie accent to fuck with them.

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• Never ever answer yes to any question they ask you.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Well it'll frustrate the shit out of them for starters because their job is to get you to say yes so they record your answer and use it to approve a transaction on your behalf.

Funny to hear them squirm when you won't say the magic word.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!