Nobody want to talk about Irma?

• Why would Beet like to discuss Irma?

Is this a thread that would start a discussion on the theories of the causes of Irma?

No, Beet has never and will never start a thread that would discuss that un-mentioned thing.

That's what I was thinking when I saw his thread. LOL.

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• Is this a thread that would start a discussion on the theories of the causes of Irma?

No, Beet has never and will never start a thread that would discuss that un-mentioned thing.

I'm just curious to know what's going on.

"Just another storm"

"Spain is made up of 17 autonomous communities, the Canaries being one, so says the Spanish constitution"

- Holden, who had failed to notice that the Spanish Constitution refers to the sovereign state, that being the KINGDOM of Spain. Just one of many examples of its name being abbreviated to "Spain" - incorrectly, in Holden's case.

• Beetle, you're an idiot.

Every Forum needs a Forum Idiot.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• beet.. don't listen to the naysayers.. it is obvious from your pics that this is the end of days.. caused by MMGW!!!!! I mean.. no one in Florida has ever seen water in the streets!!!

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• power been off a couple more hours now... Still passing messages via radio. Wind was gusting at 70mph or so. We'll see what the next band brings

No trees were killed in the posting of this bullshit, however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

• I'm just curious to know what's going on.

Well, there's this low pressure area that started to form off the west coast of Africa and the coriolis effect caused it to start to spin. It moved westward and picked up force, The winds were starting to get above 150 mph, and it stomped on the northern islands of the lesser Antilles. Then skirted along the north coast of Cuba and then it turned north.

It then lost some of it's energy and came across the US mainland near Naples Florida...

More to come...

• Been running two gens for over 24hrs. Have sat tv and fresh bought window shakers to beat back the heat.

Was nothing.

Not going to run my generator until power is out for another hour and then only to run my freezer

No trees were killed in the posting of this bullshit, however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

• There's another one, scholzie, who will be being to suck your cock :blowme soon.

Little beets.

It's a modern world txmom, but I'm not into dicks. I'd rather lick your filthy cunt. :thumbsup

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.” -- Ayn Rand

• Holden - thank you for your report!

"Just another storm..."

I heard that Storch was concerned for his daughters. I take it he did not mean Mrs. Palmer and her five lovely daughters?

http://www.slang-dictionary.or…er_and_her_five_daughters

"Spain is made up of 17 autonomous communities, the Canaries being one, so says the Spanish constitution"

- Holden, who had failed to notice that the Spanish Constitution refers to the sovereign state, that being the KINGDOM of Spain. Just one of many examples of its name being abbreviated to "Spain" - incorrectly, in Holden's case.

• And now, Lazs!

You remarked upon my Tiger's steamer trunk.

The BMW has a much smaller steamer trunk, but big enough for helmet, gloves, hi vis vest etc. when I stop..

But for the forthcoming tour of Scotland, I need more storage, but don't want to get into the tattoo/bin liner/bungee cord culture. So...

Images

• It's a modern world txmom, but I'm not into dicks. I'd rather lick your filthy cunt.

If you ever do get to do that GS, please PM me to tell me what it was like. :)

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.