• Ok, so I suppose I can give it a look.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I'll check it out tonight, night shift can get a bit boring.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• LR Cmd Bortus "There was an alligator in the cargo bay"

That one got me.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Kelly is that hot number from the SHIELD series.

• So you like to be 'handled' by a strong woman, would not have guessed that.

• I see.

• Ok, I see your point.

• Gotta pace yourself, hold back the big smash until you get those hips moved out a bit.

• Careful with the female comments guys or the PCers will be after you for sexual harassment.:laugh

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• She is nice to look at but her voice is but one octave away from valley girl. Have you seen the show flip or flop? That valley bitches voice was like nails on a chalkboard to me. Wife watched the show, I found something else to do. Adrienne was a great choice for the second chair.

• Rewatching the series, I paid particular attention to Season 1, Episode 7 "Majority Rule". Watch it if you want to see exactly where our society is headed. You need only look at social media comment / reaction sections to know I'm right. This would dovetail smoothly from the chicom 'social credit score' now in place.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!