Hey Bass Fags..

• You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• That reminds me of when I saw Rattle and Hum in the theaters when it came out. The idiot U2 bass player had a 6 foot high rack of effects for his bass. It sounded like absolute shit. What in the fuck could he possibly be running his simple-ass sound through? All he did was make it sound like mud.

That whole band sucks ass.

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• Donald Trump's greatest achievement would be them delaying the release of an album.

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

• Most bass amps haves a nice compressor built in.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Most bass amps haves a nice compressor built in.

It aint of this quality.

You can almost never have too much bass compression.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Now we have a bass effects apologist on our hands. That scores almost a 7 on the Lazsgay scale.

• I'm watching Jonesy's Jukebox right now, I'll watch it in a minute.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Im very proud of my little pedalboard. No apologies.

The basis of my tone comes out of the SansAmp programmable DI.

I plug the board directly into both channels of the mess Boogie Bass 400+ from a splitter box into the inputs so I can still utilize the heads preamp.

That gets run into a Schroeder 2x12 700 watt 38 lb sealed cabinet.

Why shouldn't I enjoy myself on stage as much as my Guitards do?

• Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• My last bass player had a DI and this boost pedal with a vacuum tube in it.

• Keep on the ball Suggish, that's guitar fuckery

• You could plug a bass into it..

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• My last bass player had a DI and this boost pedal with a vacuum tube in it.

The bass is pretty much always hooked to a pa via di. Although I would probably mic a 4 or 8 x 10 Ampeg....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!