Trump betrays everyone

• https://www.washingtonpost.com…ml?utm_term=.34ac33f534ca

• yawn...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• This isn't just what Tinyhands does. It's fundamentally who he *is*. An ignorant, impulsive narcisist- born into unimaginable wealth and therefore has never been held accountable for anything. He's exactly who we liberals told you he was.

Of course it's unlikely that there's anything he could do to win over MY support- let alone that of the SJW liberals. Hell he could hand me a winning powerball ticket and raise the dead and I'd still want nothing to do with him at this point.

But wouldn't it be the damndest thing if Trump (for instance) manages to get DACA passed... when neither Bush nor Obama could do it? He's made it clear via past statements, a direct promise to Nancy Pelosi, and now a public tweet- that he will make DACA happen. :biggrin:biggrin

Sure I'll be crying librul tears soon enough... but I gotta say it's funny as shit seeing you stupid cunts' attack dog turn on you :thumbsup

• BOOOOORRRRRRIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

you ain’t black! -Joe Biden, 2020

In agreeing to tie Harvey aid to a three-month extension of the debt ceiling and government funding

The real question is....who did he agree with?

Hint: the folks who have controlled the budget process for the last five years.

• Ok twat? A three month extension based on the hurricane stuff? You seem to be hard to please? I know that a 3 month extension for Texans seems ...............unfair.. but.. they did vote for him.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• This isn't just what Tinyhands does. It's fundamentally who he *is*. An ignorant, impulsive narcisist- born into unimaginable wealth and therefore has never been held accountable for anything. He's exactly who we liberals told you he was.

Actually, this makes him a deal maker, something liberals claimed he was not.

• hes a wedge. Dont get attached to your guns, they will be confiscated

Sincerely

Darth the Prophet

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• So

You really don't know??

Maybe Fox News is skipping this :laugh

• Image result for get over the civil war meme

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Executive branch signs bills passed by the house and senate. THEY screwed us, not him.

They did this shit to Reagan all the time.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• A lot of people think Tinyhands will cut a deal with Democrats to pass the Dream Act along with increased funding for border security. Seems strangely reasonable to me... but I'd be fine with that.

Hell reports are that the Mango Messiah has agreed to work with Nancy and Chuck to eliminate the debt ceiling entirely.

I'll believe these when I see them of course. But if Tinyhands manages to do it, he'd be a pretty good democrat in effect :biggrin

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.