Menstrual Equity?

• https://nypost.com/2018/06/28/…ng-funds-for-tampons/amp/

WASHINGTON – Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (D-N.Y.) dramatically signed a check for $37 to pay for tampons for the women in his office, blasting a policy he claims won’t allow him to use taxpayer dollars on feminine hygiene products.

“We discovered that feminine hygiene products can’t be covered and we made the mistake of including those in our office purchases recently,” Maloney huffed in a minute-long video uploaded to Twitter Thursday afternoon.

“And I just got notified by the powers-that-be around here that I have to write a personal check to cover feminine hygiene products.”

“Using office funds to purchase feminine hygiene is common practice in the private sector and elsewhere in the public sector. There’s no legitimate reason to prevent it here in the House of Representatives,” Maloney argued.

Of course, we thought gay marriage was a joke 10 years ago

• See? see this here... I bet all you people who said the demoncrats have no platform to run on except 'never Trump' are feeling pretty stupid about now huh?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• You mean as long as you stay on the interstate.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• It won't be long before we have to supply manhole covers/teabags to butch and bearded "genderfluid" freaks who imagine their imaginary gash is bleeding!

• It won't be long before we have to supply manhole covers/teabags to butch and bearded "genderfluid" freaks who imagine their imaginary gash is bleeding!

What would happen if a hetero male was fucking a genderfluid faux female up the arse and "she" suddenly reimagined her gender to be an underaged male? Could it have you up for buggery and paedophilia?

• Doesn't look so dangerous from this angle...

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• I’m sure it looks fine with your eyes closed.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Please don’t.

• Whew, dodged another one.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!