Dennis Rodman has offered to save us from Kim Jong Un’s wrath

• But... You don't care because it doesn't fit your agenda. It's called confirmation bias and you got it.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• But... You don't care because it doesn't fit your agenda. It's called confirmation bias and you got it.

it's like talking to a brick wall with him.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

you ain’t black! -Joe Biden, 2020

• Ok fine I googled it.

Just as much substance as I expected to find:

http://www.politifact.com/pund…-bill-clinton-giving-nor/

• You didn't read your link, did you?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• The thing is, Mattis has said almost exactly what Bannon has. Yes, Mattis has said the DPRK would get its ass kicked, and it would. He also said a war with the DPRK would be unlike anything we've seen, even WW2 - and he's right, it'd be a combination of the largest infantry/arty fights of WW2, and the high tech warfare of the last 15 years. (tanks too, but the terrain limits Desert Storm type pitched battles with armor, a HUGE, HUGE negative and problem for how we plan to fight maneuver warfare large scale, giving an advantage to the NKS).

Mattis, Verbatim - "War with North Korea would be catastrophic, for both sides.

I read an accurate article regarding war with the DPRK from an x analyst on the area. Read this. It's closer to best case than worst too.

Give that goofball Rodman a chance - he's as good as any new politician, better even as like I said, he has Kim's ear, and friendship, and respect already. Stranger things can happen than a backchannel averting war through a sports figure and a dictator. War has to be THE last option, in fact, I would rather us wait to respond to a nuke launch than initiate one of our own. That happens, market crashes, as does the economy which is fragile as fuck, and the likelyhood of war with Russia and especially China goes through roof too. WW3. I'll pass, I've seen a couple war zones, I really don't want to see the third world war version.

http://breakingdefense.com/201…k-like-20k-nk-dead-a-day/

• Regarding how the DPRK developed its program and materials, obviously the Pakis and Indians had some part to play, as did others. Canada gave India the CANDU reactor tech - funny huh, we don't even have a nuke weapons program, yet we gave one to the towel heads. Fucking idiot liberal politicians. Pakistan has supplied tech and material I have no doubt. I've also read that the NKs have found their own local sources for material to refine into weapons grade in their own ground. I can believe that, as many have said that the DPRK is sitting on a literal gold mine of resources in their ground, one of the richest areas on the planet in fact for many precious metals and other things. Once you have the capacity built up and all the thousands of centrifuges/etc going, and the process down for manufacturing, scaling that up into a large program is the easy part, it's just time and numbers.

They are proceeding at pace, for sure, and I believe they have already figured out how to minaturize their weapons, probably their small Hbomb or boosted regular devices, and make them deliverable by rocket and all the other means. This makes the whole tunneling under the DMZ and far South into the ROK a far, far more dangerous item on the menu. 20 tunnels + 20 100+kt nukes...heh, hello instant breakthrough, and doing that, then pouring millions of troops South through those blasted gaps a few days later once the fallout is done..I don't know how we'd stop that. Not that I think it likely, but should war start, that's just one of hundreds of scenarios that the DPRK are making go from unlikely to completely plausible.

• Regarding how the DPRK developed its program and materials, obviously the Pakis and Indians had some part to play, as did others. Canada gave India the CANDU reactor tech - funny huh, we don't even have a nuke weapons program, yet we gave one to the towel heads. Fucking idiot liberal politicians. Pakistan has supplied tech and material I have no doubt. I've also read that the NKs have found their own local sources for material to refine into weapons grade in their own ground. I can believe that, as many have said that the DPRK is sitting on a literal gold mine of resources in their ground, one of the richest areas on the planet in fact for many precious metals and other things. Once you have the capacity built up and all the thousands of centrifuges/etc going, and the process down for manufacturing, scaling that up into a large program is the easy part, it's just time and numbers.

They are proceeding at pace, for sure, and I believe they have already figured out how to minaturize their weapons, probably their small Hbomb or boosted regular devices, and make them deliverable by rocket and all the other means. This makes the whole tunneling under the DMZ and far South into the ROK a far, far more dangerous item on the menu. 20 tunnels + 20 100+kt nukes...heh, hello instant breakthrough, and doing that, then pouring millions of troops South through those blasted gaps a few days later once the fallout is done..I don't know how we'd stop that. Not that I think it likely, but should war start, that's just one of hundreds of scenarios that the DPRK are making go from unlikely to completely plausible.

You forgot to blame everything under the sun on Democrats.

• Lol. Your "problems" with NK can be solved in two minutes. Remove them from the Hit List. Watch how fast they relax from their "aggression".

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• Lol. Your "problems" with NK can be solved in two minutes. Remove them from the Hit List. Watch how fast they relax from their "aggression".

I think there's some truth to that... and it's why I have my doubts about Tinyhands' loud & stupid approach. Obama understood that diplomacy means speaking softly and carrying a big stick. Trump prefers braying maniacally while waving that stick around and proving his threats empty.

But his base perceives bluster as strength.

• I think there's some truth to that... and it's why I have my doubts about Tinyhands' loud & stupid approach. Obama understood that diplomacy means speaking softly and carrying a big stick. Trump prefers braying maniacally while waving that stick around and proving his threats empty.

But his base perceives bluster as strength.

That bait really stinks...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Obama understood that he was in office because he was a smooth talker and mesmerized dummies with High Cheese Content. Trumps understands he's in office to ramp up the division of the people.

They both answer/answered to the same people and follow the same script.

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• It would be very hard to top the division created by Obama....

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• If he had a Son. Remember?

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• darth... I have no idea what fantasy land you live in... you for sure did not live in the United States when the monkey boy blamed every fucking thing under the sun on the right and on white males who worked for a living... oh.. and gun owners...

It was under the monkey boy that most people here finally figured out that we were indeed.....two nations. You think the Trumpster won in a country that was not divided by the monkey boy?

are you stupid or naive or both?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I didnt say it wasnt already divided. I said he's there to make it worse, and its working. Im sure you have noticed the collective liberal freak out, yes?

Hiildawg was supposed to win, thats why they lined her up against Trump, thinking it would guarantee her win. She was going to keep up the status quo, keep things moving towards globalism. But the contingency plan was that Trump was so despised on the left that if he did win the public would be even more distracted fighting among themselves that the fuckers who own us could continue their plans with or without Hillz in office.

What else would you like explained? Anything you want to know about sex, just ask me.

• make it worse? again you are being insane. Because the side that was never represented finally has a voice and because the losers are rioting... that is somehow 'more divided' to you?

You seem to be changing your tune tho. just because things were going the way the media wanted does not mean they were less divided. Trying to make it simple for you but if you need it more spoon fed than that let me know.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.