Trumps done it now!

• by ignoring his Bubba base and the looney left by not lecturing Vlad The Impaler Poisoner about how unbelievably evil he and the satanic Russians are, he has signed his death warrant. If I were him I wouldn't go driving around Texas, or any U.S. state, in a convertible.

Donny has defied what the universally worshipped twin pillars of American society, Daddy Warbucks and Pastor Flagon, have drummed into Christ and Capitalism indoctrinated Umurkun' heads for centuries: Communists, and even the descendants of God damned Christ denyin' Commies, are unbelievably E-E-VIL and flag-waving War Comic inculcated Umurukuns must mercilessly exterminate these atheistic Commie monsters without a second thought!

As far as the majority of the Sepp public are concerned, Trump was sent to Helsinki to humiliate the Demon Vlad and promote Umurukun Exceptionalism. Instead he tried to encourage detente, drum up some trade, and walk the Doomsday Clock back a minute or so. This is a crime many of the feeble-minded Umurukun public will never forgive!

• Indonesia? Is it contagious?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Putin needs to die, only a retard would dignify him or lil Kim by talking to them... Oh wait...

“Everyone should do all in his power to collect and disseminate the truth, in the hope that it may find a place in history and descend to posterity. History is not the relation of campaigns and battles and generals or other individuals, but that which shows the principles for which the South contended and which justified her struggle for those principles. ” - Robert E. Lee

• by ignoring his Bubba base and the looney left by not lecturing Vlad The Impaler Poisoner about how unbelievably evil he and the satanic Russians are, he has signed his death warrant. If I were him I wouldn't go driving around Texas, or any U.S. state, in a convertible.

How do you know what Trump said when they met in private? You may not know this but Russia is not going away soon.

• Dont you have Indonesia to worry about?

Living in the Fourth Reich's Loyal Protectorate of Australia, I'm far more worried about what is happening in the Reich than what is happening in that rabid Muslim Bedlam immediately above us.

Unfortunately, I'm old enough to remember when Australians were Australian, not a mob of monkey-see-monkey-do wannabe Umurukun widgets mass produced by the Sepponese Infotainment media. The sycophantic Mini-Me America I live in slavishly copies ANYTHING that happens in the Reich before it's even half finished. So naturally I need to crystal ball Bubbalonia rather than the Mad Maxian Muslims in Indonesia.

• Nothing really. It's a hold over from the Cold War that has the Lamestream and the Old Fogeys on edge.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Love how media and lefties are loosing their shit over it, but what Clinton’s and Obama did was ok. :dunno

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

you ain’t black! -Joe Biden, 2020

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Basically the cartoon razer shows explains it. Chopper.. that was well written.. not sure most got it.

The whole visit proves yet again that electing a businessman instead of a career politician was the right move. I feel better without all the posturing and saber rattling.

What is funny is that the left has always accused us on the right of being war mongers.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!