the Trumpster wants to double the standard deduction for taxes...

• Income tax collected by the employer is an outrage.

That for sure. Why is it my responsibility to collect taxes for the government...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Because if you didn't they'd never see their fair share. If everyone was responsible for their own income taxes there'd be an instant tax revolt.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• What would fix it is the govt NOT taking taxes out of each check, but making you mail a single payment for the whole year, all at once

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• Why are children tax deductions? Why is there a difference if you file 'married filing separately' or 'married filing jointly'? Why does the fed care if you are married?

I think the logic used to be that the feds wanted people reproducing . A growing population is what feeds the country.

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• What would fix it is the govt NOT taking taxes out of each check, but making you mail a single payment for the whole year, all at once

The vast majority of ham and eggers would revolt if they knew exactly what they were contributing.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Lol.

I filed last night.

I could have legitimately filed a loss based on $0.53 per mile deduction. I wrote them a check for $169. Don't want an audit. Just as simple to pay em a days revenue for a years work.

Feds are a tapeworm and it's good enough for em.

• However the details on Trump's tax plan pan out... your taxes will go up and his will go down. That's one area where cuntservatives are 100% consistent.

• How would you guys feel about abolishing the IRS rules as they apply to regular employed folks and let them manage business tax and the like?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• nuke is correct... the tax code is a series of carrot stick things... they encourage family and homeownership for instance.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Im going to let that one go, too easy.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I have done ok but I could use a little more of a tax break.. everyone could.. not some fucking rebate. a real reduction in taxes. Even with rentals and other things I still pay a goodly amount and I am not rich by any standard.. well.. any reasonable standard...

lazs

• I'm going to owe about $6k this year.

• I've got one of those. I don't think he can help me this year.

• Thats not bad sluggo. but it would be nice if the fucking republicans passed his tax thing for this year. would probly save you a couple grand.... course... it would be at the expense of some poor negro mom and her 6 kids but....

lazs

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.