So, what have I been missing?

• Finally got to the point of bothering to move here from the old forum. What's been happening? Was there a mass cult-style suicide of the board liberals? Did Beatle get trapped under his bike again? RPM find a safe place without rock piles? Mr. No Name ever exctract his head from his ass concerning Trump, surgically or otherwise? Is Nuke's faggotry still in full, flaming swing? Someone gimme an update.

• Few regulars have stopped coming here....I think gg might have something to do with it. :dunno

Oh, Rollins passed away a few months back. still no sure what happen.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

you ain’t black! -Joe Biden, 2020

• And Steve. He is in prison

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

you ain’t black! -Joe Biden, 2020

• Thanks Mom, kinda have an idea now. I also see that we still possess a fully-operational Stortch.

Well as operational as 1 1/2 thumbs can be...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• We think Hornet assumed room temperature also, yet undetermined

No, Hornet made up a bullshit story about failing health and used it to solicit all of us for donations for his "bucket list" vacation trip. As it was he's full of shit, just another punk- he collected his money, and went on his trip, and left here without a thank you even. He's a chump and I'd love to put on the Everlasts with him just to see the fear in his eyes.

Steve fucked his 15 year old babysitter- he did a year in County but he's out now. His wife forgave him and blamed the babysitter, and damn man. what a wife right? You can fuck minor children and it's THEIR fault? If I fucked a 15 year old, or a 55 year old for that matter, my wife would beat the shit out of me.

Rollins died of despair... he never knew how much he was appreciated and respected. Sad really. Depression is debilitating.

Leslie died also- man o man, he was so talented. But sometimes talent comes with a price, and he grew- despondent. and disinterested. Damn man, I'd have loved to have met Leslie and watched him do some etchings- that guy was an artist.

Oh, remember Nuke? Well- he has switched sides and is now Gina. Which is cool- it's not like her memory was erased, so we still laugh at the same ol' shit we always did.

Other than that Storch, lazs and myself have formed the Triad of Assholes and we mentor at risk posters and help guide them onto a path of reasonableness. We mentored one youth- Finger was his name- and we were like Anne Sullivan working with Helen Keller and where once the only three words he knew how to speak were "Toilet, toilet and toilet" and he can now actually type in English.

I'm glad you showed up Frode.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.