And Now For Something Completely Random

• Ok... I admit to not being the food expert on here. but...........

Them fucking long barreled revolvers are an abomination in the eyes of god! And.... why not a revolver carbine? Two words.... "cylinder gap"

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I saw a standard run full out leap a creek bank and nearly catch a mallard about to take wing. He leaped about fifteen feet horizontally. The duck sensing the immediacy of the threat poured on the coal and escaped by a tailfeather

• We had a big male,about 70 lbs,he tore apart a local mutt that came on our property.Before that I thought he was just a big toy poodle,after that I took him everywhere with me.

I also had a orrang strain Airedale,she was a great hunting dog that would run down and catch rabbits,didnt need to shoot them just flush them and set her on it.

• It starts with putting a brass grip frame on a SAA revolver.... it leads to some buntline special fucking barrel longer than 7 1/2" next thing you know..... guitar buying..... pretty soon it is taking estrogen.

lazs

• Yup,my parents raise both standards and toys,the standards were tough dogs that took no crap from strangers and would swim all day with you if you wanted.

Standard poodles were both working dogs and hunting kdogs, primarily rfetrieversz and will dive underwater to retrieve and are terrific athletesx whatever they are set to do and pdrotective of their owners. Besides being at the top of the scale in smarts and easy to train.

• The other thing is.... Black Powder runs hot. If you are dumb enough to grab that barrel and don't get your hand blown open... you will get a nasty burn at least.

lazs

• Standard poodles were both working dogs and hunting kdogs, primarily rfetrieversz and will dive underwater to retrieve and are terrific athletesx whatever they are set to do and pdrotective of their owners. Besides being at the top of the scale in smarts and easy to train.

They also worked on fishing boats to retrieve nets or set them. Yes very smart and easy to train,they make great personal protection dogs and are often overlooked because some people just have to make them look like poofers. The haircuts served a purpose though,it was cut to not weigh them down yet protect vital parts of the body but as I said some just had to turn them into poofers for the show ring. We always just did a schnauzer cut on them.

• They also worked on fishing boats to retrieve nets or set them. Yes very smart and easy to train,they make great personal protection dogs and are often overlooked because some people just have to make them look like poofers. The haircuts served a purpose though,it was cut to not weigh them down yet protect vital parts of the body but as I said some just had to turn them into poofers for the show ring. We always just did a schnauzer cut on them.

Yes, it was a utilitarian cut that got reworked for show dogs. Also nice is the4y Are hypoallergenic and do not shed.

• They don't smell like wet dog either.

A lot of that smell come from yeast infections,the skin of many breeds can get real yeasty. Our Frenchie was like that when we got her,she had that mastif smell but a simple change of diet and now she has no smell,even when wet. The OE bulldogs can suffer from it too,we feed a natural food to avoid the issue,it's a pain to make but I can make a weeks worth in a few hours and I dont have to feed a whole kennels worth anymore.

Rice and pumpkin make the base,then lamb or turkey,which ever is cheapest and some mixed vegetables which I get frozen all get cooked and then frozen again in meal size portions.

• If you consider a careful breeding program and select a quality sire and dam those aren't mutts per say. I have a champion sire catahoula we've mated to champion dam lab that have produced amazing water dogs that will also climb a tree. We market them as catahoulas.

I think I've posted my dog Aegis' photo. You can't get money for them as Labs because lab owners are cunt snob city faggot corona magnet motherfuckers but we get top dollar for catahoula which is $500-$800 depending on the pup. Right now my dog Andromeda is with a litter of 10 pure catahoulas 5 males 5 females 3 males are Black and Tan the rest are 2 males 5 females tan leopards.

There's a good chance these are $700-$1000 dogs as leopards come into more demand.

We're buying a well bred pure Lab female to continue the idea Leopard Lab

• Unless you can register a breed,it's considered a mutt.That said ya you can produce some great dogs with careful crosses,infact many breeds were saved or recreated in that manner. All white dogs are at risk of many genetic issues,deafness being high on the list so smart breeders used colored version to help save many white breeds,Bullterriers were saved like this.

Years ago I wanted to cross Bullterriers and Kerry Blues to produce a long coated Bully,there were a couple other breeds I wanted to infuse in the mix to balance them out but it all came to nothing as my wife got preggers and I had to move to the city.

There's a kennel in the US that breeds real working bulldogs,no not the American bulldog but a cross of old english and several mastifs,he claims they are real man stoppers and can work pigs,I've seen some videos of his dogs and they are quite impressive but they are still MUTTS.

The lates registered MUTT is the Black Russian Terrier,not your usual terrier but a real war dog,they crossed Bouvier des flanders and Rotties then to make the dogs great they added in Airedales to give the dog one of the largest teeth of dogs and some terrier fight. You can now get then as a registered breed in UKC CKC and AKC.

• Yup you can't register any of the leopord labs but when you produce the documentation for the sire/dam they sell.

Skella had nine pups we got four and kept them all between my kids and myself.

The other party said he was having a difficult time selling them but he was in town.

I bought his 5 for $1000. He was happy. I took those pups along with the parents and photo copies of the registrations to the crossroads of 832 and 29 at the shell station. In four hours I went home with $3k and almost had to fight a drunk injun who wanted Perseus.

• I dont doubt it,whats that saying about a fool and his money? I saw some of the pix of your pups,they look to be a good hunting hound,now it you infuse some catch dog you might just have something.

I do like the leopard look but I've never been a big fan of hounds,always been a terrier guy and now that I'm older I just have a couple of bulldogs. They suit my lifestyle and energy levels these days.....