And Now For Something Completely Random

• daily-morning-awesomeness-35-photos-32.gif?w=460

Was that Curval?

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• Great stuff Scholz!

And Ruth said, "Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God. Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried; the Lord do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me."

• Molly..... alas... Janice is gone again. Probly for the best since my heart could probly not take much more anyway.

lazs

Hey, it was good to see her. I'm glad her and Steph hung out, and I'm glad they're friends.

But yeah, you looked kinda shaky... I suggest chicken soup and bed rest until she returns. I mean, I'd say "Stay down Rocky" but that ain't you, you go fifteen rounds. Old school bro.

• https://www.dailywire.com/news…pent-blocking-chick-fil-a

“With this decision, the City Council reaffirmed the work our city has done to become a champion of equality and inclusion,” the city council declared in a press release, announcing its 6-4 vote. “San Antonio is a city full of compassion, and we do not have room in our public facilities for a business with a legacy of anti-LGBTQ behavior.”

The decision sparked two lawsuits and a federal investigation, and, according to calculations by CBS-affiliate KENS5, has thus far cost more than $300,000 in legal fees. “According to the latest numbers, to day, the city has paid at least $315,000, with other invoices pending,” the outlet reports.

Liberals are so fucking stupid

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• LOL Bj... so for her birthday party I bought this giant Salad from Mary's Pizza.. feeds 15 Steph made a GIANT lasagna I got garlic bread and a huge cake.. people brought wine and air brought some smoked salmon... we had a weeks worth of food left over.

Mike... Janice said 'fuck the chicken soup... eat a dozen more oysters'

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Meanwhile back in my hometown the Hurtigruten cruise-ferry docks during hurricane "Didrik". Had to drop an anchor to line up properly with the dock... Nice seamanship.

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.” -- Ayn Rand

• Meanwhile back in my hometown the Hurtigruten cruise-ferry docks during hurricane "Didrik". Had to drop an anchor to line up properly with the dock... Nice seamanship.

"Scotty! I need more power!"

"I'm givin er all she's got Cap'n!"

And Ruth said, "Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God. Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried; the Lord do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me."

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Molly..... alas... Janice is gone again. Probly for the best since my heart could probly not take much more anyway.

lazs

I am so sorry I didn'[t get to visit with you guys this time And did nt get to meet her. I'm still dealing wityh bronchitis. Jim'

s surgery go9t cancelled due to his having it too. January has been off to a rocky start. I hope all of you are doing well.:fistbump:flowers

• Not to worry Molly... I am sure that we will have an event in the not too distant future. Mike and steph and I told Janice how much fun we all had and she really wanted to see you guys. You would have had a great time. the opportunity will come again.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Kazan is not in Australia

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• This guy has been running all over town twisting panties...

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this