And Now For Something Completely Random

• You can now be fined up to $250,000 for calling someone an illegal alien.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news…r-AAI6uWh?ocid=spartanntp

I wonder what would happen if you rolled through NY playing this?

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

The city's new guidelines, announced last week, also ban discrimination against someone based on their English proficiency and threats to call immigration authorities on someone "based on a discriminatory motive." These violations can result in fines up to $250,000.

The guidance is for all public accommodations, employment and housing, the city's Commission on Human Rights said.

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

One of these is not like the other...

• Round up the ringleaders that passed that law.

agree... was a time when folks would literally be up in arms over this shit...

sadly it's been SCHOOLED out of them... now they're all victims and being victimized...

and say we will sue... IF the courts allow... got to have standing... and the money... etc...

which IMHO is just a way to control us and abuse us...

and make us pay through the nose just to keep our rights...

and...

I see little hope this will change anytime soon...

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Once or twice after beer and kraut dogs.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Milo?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

• #7 and I have been on board with this for years now! High five!

Dammit, beat me to it. I heard this on the radio this morning, I really gotta give AOC credit, how the fuck did she hold it together?

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• #7 and I have been on board with this for years now! High five!

I like AOC's anser: "Fortunately we still have time."

Not, "Eating babies is wrong. Institutionalizing it is even more wrong."

Not, "At no point will that be the solution."

Not, "I know how you can reduce CO2 emission from people by .000000014% right now... and you don't need to eat babies to do it."

It just seems there's so much she could have said other than, "we're not quite there, yet."

• Well yeah, but she doesn't want to lose the dipshits vote.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19