And Now For Something Completely Random

• Good for him. This is how the battle lines will be drawn.

Personally I don't care who anyone fucks or how they live.

I don't want them forcing their views upon me from either side but sides must oppose in order to unshack ourselves from oppressive leftistm.

What the Fuck was that?

Some guy Hiroshima, Japan August 6, 1945 08:15:47

Some guy Nagasaki, Japan August 9, 1945 11:02:44

Some guy Chernobyl, Ukraine SSR April 26, 1986 01:23:03

Some guy Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant March 11, 2011 11:28:37

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

Secret Service Agent attending Biden/Pope Francis meeting October 29, 2021

• wow, i hate commies

“Everyone should do all in his power to collect and disseminate the truth, in the hope that it may find a place in history and descend to posterity. History is not the relation of campaigns and battles and generals or other individuals, but that which shows the principles for which the South contended and which justified her struggle for those principles. ” - Robert E. Lee

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't dislike either of them. Not even a little. =)

Nickelback has some catchy tunes.

I don't go out of my way to listen to them or anything.

But I don't share the collective hate that everyone has for them.

Biebs

But he was just a youtube kid thrust into fame, fucked up like every normal teenager.

The difference is the world watched every mistake he made.

I sincerely always hope and wish well for him in his growth.
    I have a lot of faith that he's gonna be okay.

• That's a good reason to fell SYMpathy for the kid, NOT to like his music!

As for Nickleback.....I fucking HATE Nashville-based country-pop music. OTOH, I fucking LOVE hillbilly music (i.e.--music that doesn't get on the radio)--Old Crow Medicine Show, Gillian Welch, Avett Brothers, so many others

• as far as music... this is what I dig:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I thought it was a little sad listening to it this time, since that's about the same age as brigit fonda, and all that shit that just got posted about her this week.

So she's almost 60, suffered through a **major** car accident and she's not the twig she was at 25. But she was headline news so everyone to point and laugh?

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I thought it was a little sad listening to it this time, since that's about the same age as brigit fonda, and all that shit that just got posted about her this week.

So she's almost 60, suffered through a **major** car accident and she's not the twig she was at 25. But she was headline news so everyone to point and laugh?

How do they know that was HER? Anyhow, she's fucking 58, a scant few years younger than I

• You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

Quit thinking. High knees.