And Now For Something Completely Random

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• How do they pronounce 1911?

"The members of Congress know, from their colleagues in Congress, that, uh, you know, the, looks like a tornado, they don't call them that anymore, that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa and Nevada. It's just across the board,"

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• How do they pronounce 1911?

Der Fuckinjammenkrappenmaschine

“Everyone should do all in his power to collect and disseminate the truth, in the hope that it may find a place in history and descend to posterity. History is not the relation of campaigns and battles and generals or other individuals, but that which shows the principles for which the South contended and which justified her struggle for those principles. ” - Robert E. Lee

• This one can rival the flat earthers.

Birds Aren’t Real, or Are They? Inside a Gen Z Conspiracy Theory. (msn.com)

Birds Aren’t Real, or Are They? Inside a Gen Z Conspiracy Theory.

In Pittsburgh, Memphis and Los Angeles, massive billboards recently popped up declaring, “Birds Aren’t Real.”

On Instagram and TikTok, Birds Aren’t Real accounts have racked up hundreds of thousands of followers, and YouTube videos about it have gone viral.

Last month, Birds Aren’t Real adherents even protested outside Twitter’s headquarters in San Francisco to demand that the company change its bird logo.

The events were all connected by a Gen Z-fueled conspiracy theory, which posits that birds don’t exist and are really drone replicas installed by the U.S. government to spy on Americans. Hundreds of thousands of young people have joined the movement, wearing Birds Aren’t Real T-shirts, swarming rallies and spreading the slogan.

• I did not know that.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• SNL from 1978:

"Inflation is our friend,” Aykroyd says. “For example, consider this: in the year 2000, if current trends continue, the average blue-collar annual wage in this country will be $568,000. Think what this inflated world of the future will mean. Most Americans will be millionaires. Everyone will feel like a bigshot. Wouldn’t you like to own a $4,000 suit, and smoke a $75 cigar, drive a $600,000 car? I know I would!”

“But what about people on fixed incomes?” he continues. “They have always been the true victims of inflation. That’s why I will present to Congress the ‘Inflation Maintenance Program,’ whereby the U.S. Treasury will make up any inflation-caused losses to direct tax rebates to the public in cash.”

“Then you may say, ‘Won’t that cost a lot of money? Won’t that increase the deficit?’ Sure it will! But so what? We’ll just print more money! We have the papers, we have the mints. I can just call up the Bureau of Engraving and say, ‘Hi! This is Jimmy. Roll out some of them twenties! Print up a couple thousand sheets of those century notes!’ Sure, all these dollars will cause even more inflation, but who cares? Everyone will be a millionaire!”

• That was just one frog. Frog ate a light in the guys back yard.

https://boingboing.net/2009/04/22/frog-eats-christmas.html

How would you know? Are you currently tracking the activities of every tree frog in Florida?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That’s not an answer. How many frogs are you currently tracking? Just a ballpark figure will do.

• A mate just bought this second hand. It's 2017 model. I took it for a bit of a spin around a few back roads. I reckon I spent more time on one wheel than two.

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• Now we’re getting somewhere.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!