And Now For Something Completely Random

• Well... it is anecdotal evidence that 1) you're more likely to be killed by a 77 year old with a driver's license than a terrorist and 2) Someone will still blame it on terrorism.

What??? You mean I wasted an hour getting my makeup just right and making a Rainbow Rights Poster?

My proudest moment-

"Elfenwolf,

You have no need to continue to prove you have nothing of any merit to post on this board. You may desist and be content to know that all reading the AH bbs know how little you could possibly offer to anything."

-Maverick

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My Son who is a pastor had this to theory. Homosexuals have gotten about everything they want and yet they still aren't happy. They have a high suicide rate as well. I think it's around 40% but I'm not sure. It really goes back to the Bible, "What God has written on your heart you can't drink out, sex out, or drug out.

• Validation. Fucking HUGE need for validation from people who really don't want to be bothered with it, but damnit they WILL be bothered until they get on their knees and accept us!

I can understand the typical things--refusing to hire them, refusing to rent housing, etc, but I've yet to see any evidence that gays (in this country) suffer any sort of organized discrimination. In fact, they're typically near the top on wage earners... But THAT isn't good enough.

• Validation. Fucking HUGE need for validation from people who really don't want to be bothered with it, but damnit they WILL be bothered until they get on their knees and accept us!

I can understand the typical things--refusing to hire them, refusing to rent housing, etc, but I've yet to see any evidence that gays (in this country) suffer any sort of organized discrimination. In fact, they're typically near the top on wage earners... But THAT isn't good enough.

Yeah I think most of the ones that scream "look at me" are just douchebags. I saw a guy on Mackinaw Island this weekend wearing a rainbow shirt that said;

"That sounds gay"

"I'm in!"

I think the guy was just a typical douchebag. No different than the straight guy who wears a shirt that says "I'm a (insert job) because it's hard, if I wanted something easy I'd go find your mom". Or "I'm not a gynecologist but I'll take a look" or shit like that.

So I don't "look down" at all gay people for the actions of a few. Those few are just douchebags and they'd be douchebags whether they are gay or straight. I think the vast majority of gays just want to be left alone to go about their business like most people. But we only hear and see the vocals that the media wants us to see.

• Yeah well,

Terminal insecurity can spawn all sorts of aberrant behavior.

Especially if one's insecurity has roots in guilt over conscious degeneracy. It's analogous to a weak minded child wetting the bed for attention. Only their parents obviously underperformed. And now they seek attention from anyone. No matter how obtuse.

It's different if you're born inferior. Then you have to reconcile the legislated delusion of "equality " with the cold realities of modern civilization. Folks seem to embrace comforting delusion over impartial reality every time...at least most of them will. Those that actually do the math typically wind up on the fringes. Sad, but true.

• It continues. Liberals are the unhappiest people you'll ever meet

https://twitchy.com/brettt-313…ag-on-the-olympic-podium/

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It continues. Liberals are the unhappiest people you'll ever meet

https://twitchy.com/brettt-313…ag-on-the-olympic-podium/

External Content twitter.com

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• It’s from the UP huh?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!