And Now For Something Completely Random

• And the prize for best jury rigging and duct tape repair under fire goes to the crew of the KMS Scharnhorst. With a notable mention to Lt. H. R. K. Bates of the Royal Navy Reserve who duct taped the HMS Duke of York's radar back together...

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.” -- Ayn Rand

• I’d hold the umbrella for her. F’kin A I would.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Shuckins gets it.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• In five years, when Donald leaves office, Melania should be allowed to stay behind as honorary First Lady in perpetuity....

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• Fogel?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I'd lick her dry.

Use protection

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• Scandalous!

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Impeach!