And Now For Something Completely Random

• Doesn’t take a genius to figure out what happened here.

I

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I would be with arms outstretched

If you're ever there you have to do it but make sure it's someone else's phone.

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Surely this is fake.

• Automotive, they are good tucker for anyone. With the demise of the Falcon Mustangs are like periods, every cunt is getting them.

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• She’s a liberal, a woman, and lives in California. That’s what we call the Stupid Trifecta.

• Wow, your tits are bigger than gg’s.