And Now For Something Completely Random

• To be honest I have never really been a 'tit' man but I have seen my share. I just thought all the big ones were like D or DD..

lazs

Mine are 36D, and honestly I don't think they look very big to me. Other say they do, but I don't see it.

The cup size on a bras is proportional to band size though. The band is the measurement around the chest below the breast. So a D cup on a 38" band bra is bigger than a D cup on a 36" band bra.

So, 36D is a smaller breast than a 38D.

All D's are all pretty descent sized, but not really huge compared to what Molly was talking about.

• I know I have had it explained to me before but for some reason I never really got it. I would kinda tune out.... I mean.... they are what they are right? I mean if I measure from my asshole I got like a 15" dick.... but.. it is what it is.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I used to think I cared about this stuff; I don't.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I don't even know what the letters and numbers mean... As long as they fill my hands they're fine.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• I used to think I cared about this stuff; I don't.

You're jaded- groupies will do that to you. I'm monogamous for over 34 years so we have to spice up the love life- right now I am duct taped ass backwards to my office chair and I am typing with a pencil clinched between my teeth while Steph is lubing up a plastic baseball bat.

See what you kids have to look forward to?

• When I was younger... . lots of the women I knew had some real large naturals. I really really wanted to see em. Without fail... once I did they were no longer that facinating.

Now.... a nice ass? that is a lifetime of viewing pleasure my friends.... take it from me.

lazs

• I was lucky enough to never date a gal with ugly titties. I know they’re out there, seen enough of them in liberal memes to know it’s true. Yikes. Maybe that’s why those women are so pissed off, dunno.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Not so much ugly as just... not as big a deal as seeing em in clothes it seems. Other than real ugly ones of really bad mismatches they kinda all look the same.

lazs

• Well the ones that look like two different sized oranges in a sock and remind me of Marty Feldman don’t do a thing for me.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I'll judge for myself.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I should hope so.

I guess you could always bring an orange and work on your juggling.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• I was lucky enough to never date a gal with ugly titties. I know they’re out there, seen enough of them in liberal memes to know it’s true. Yikes. Maybe that’s why those women are so pissed off, dunno.

Just an opinion; when you see a woman whose chest front shows the delineation of her ribs in front and her clavicle and sternum and planted on either side you have two unnaturally rounded grapefruits or whatever you know that's not right.:crab