NK's Exactly 20 Nukes

• Where do they go?

Given my extensive knowledge of rocket scientism and self-inflicted aeronautical atmosphere, I'll tell ya.

It's a given 20% that 3 don't make it to the appointed ground. The next 10 have 1,500 wacko logic in them. That means border, Japan, border, Japan, border and 3 to Manchuria. Straight up and down.

7. Mickey Mantle. John Elway.

7 to the west coast. As big as they beer keg. Seven.

• Let's completely overlook the countless mountain range of it doesn't have to 2017 arty, and that rocketry. And the 1.7 million souless ready to inundate.

Oh, and Puti. Like he's not gonna stick his fucking shit in it. They fucking love him. And are desperately seeking susan.

Wtg, fuckheads.

• The asshole with 1 scares me more than the midget with 20...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• For all of us who grew up in the Cold War, this is just business as usual.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Were the commies firing hot rockets 3-17 times a day over your best friends porch? Was Kennedy completely unhinged and clinging to 30% of 7% of those moralistic values of humanity. On fucking Twitter.

Shut the fuck up. Mouth breathing goddamn motherfuckers. Hold still for this facebook.

This isn't how it's done. And you fucking know it.

• The reason it's here is because we have made such a show of we're gonna clean it's ass. Gameshow.

But no worries, you didn't vote anyway.

• I swear to GOD isil is a russian here's your arab spring back. Genocide Syria. No one cares. Genocide. Syrians ain't no friends, but GENOCIDE. At the puppet of russians. And back channel Chinese to the real wackos. Well fuck, that's 3 on one. Our dipshit has already told them for about 16 months now how worthless We all are.

They had to do something non-Georgian. Hail mother russian Mary. They have a Mary.

And I can't wait to cut her fucking head off. Mike-mike the whole fucking dump. I know 0 fucking chinese, at best.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.